C h a p t e r ♪ 8

c h a p t e r  8

b a c k  t o  g r a n n y' s  h o u s e

°°°

"So Harmony your condition is getting better and better I think you can be discharged in a few days but make sure take your mess because I don't wanna see you here ever again." my doctor laughed

"So sticky I can go home in a few days, I miss my grandma's house actually, i miss you, this sounds weird because how can you miss someone you never met" I ended the recorder.

Days passed by quickly or is it because I was just so excited because I was able to go home.

When I heard granny voice I tried my best to find her a give her a hug I missed her so much, my mom didn't have time to visit me since she was so busy with her work.

Granny and I took the time to catch up and told her about sticky and about the recorder.

"You know if I had to choose between the two I would pick pervy" Yeah I still don't know his name it's been so long since I heard his voice.

"Whaa- but why?" I questioned.

"That sticky guy has been chickening out if he cares about you he should have visited you on the hospital even if it was just once." granny said, well whatever I like sticky more that pervy.

°°°

Morning came and it was more refreshing than to wake up in that hospital scent, I wonder what I'm gonna do today? I'll just relax.

"CITY GIRL, CITY GIRL" guess I spoke to soon because that perv is here again, after 2 months he came back? That's weird.

"What is it again?" I said opening the door.

"I came to pick up food cover I left here before if you don't mind--"

"

I don't have time for your story time so could you just do what you're doing and leave already!" I shouted.

sorry for coming here again, I'm dumb I know, and I know you hate seeing-I mean hearing me right now, I just want to have some friends here don't worry you won't be seeing me again after this, I just want to thank you for all the time that you spared me so I'll just get my stuff and go" I sorta felt bad maybe granny was right--ugh I can't believe I'm about to do this, maybe granny was righte being annoyed with him isn't a big reason for me to hate him or say harsh things to him.

"I'll get going" his footsteps, I can hear them he's walking away from me.

"wait--

"Why?"  he automatically said.

"I'm sorry for what I said and done, I'm just stressed out because of what I've been going through the past month and I think I poured all my anger out on you, I'm the jerk so sorry" I said, lowering one's pride isn't really hard after all but I'm just doing this because I'm in the wrong here after this everything will go back to normal.

"Oh that? It's nothing actually don't mind me, to be honest I thought I was gonna have insomnia because I can't sleep even a blink every night  because I just thought all the harsh things you said to me, because it really hit me, you know your words.

"Sorry I guess you should stop talking to me--

" hey wait, I didn't mean it like that talking to you know makes me forget about all if it plus I don't tend to hold on to grudges but you already said sorry so I'm OK too" I could hear happiness in his voice.

"Actually I brought waffles that I told you about that day, since we didn't had the chance to eat it together let's eat it know--

" I don't know I experienced food poisoning a couple of time, how do I know you're not poisoning me? " I said.

"Well to prove it, I'm gonna join you" 

I can feel him preparing food in the table here in our balcony and I slowly took a seat.

"Plus it wouldn't make sense if I poison you, because I still want you to be my friend, but if you think I really did it feel free to shout" my lips almost formed a smile but I controlled my self and just eat my food quitely.

I slowly cut through I my food and begin to eat, he's right this taste the best last time I could eat seething like this is when I still have-- ok let's not think about that.

"Umm excuse me miss I'm just checking if you got poisoned?" he joked.

"Maybe after I digest the food that's when the poison kicks in" I joked as a reply.

I let out a small giggle.

°°°