C h a p t e r ♪ 17

c h a p t e r  1 7

o n l y  y o u

°°°

"Should we cover a song or compose one ourselves?" Hyunjin asked trying to tune his guitar, after all the things that happened yesterday, Hyunjin and I bacame a lot closer than before.

"I think it's nice to compose a song ourselves but that's gonna take lots of time though" I said.

"Come with me" he suddenly said, confused because I thought we were going to practice for the contest, I don't care I couldn't say no to him anyway.

"Where are you taking me?" I said carefully taking a step after another.

" to my house" he calmly said, but I stopped.

"Are you crazy?"

"You really have a dirty mind, I think it's better to practice there, I actually have a music room" I don't know which one should I respond to, the one with me having a dirty mind, or he just said that he has a music room.

Hyunjin guided me by holding both of my hands. We entered a room and he let me sat on one of the chairs inside.

"So why do you want to practice here?" I asked.

"So I can play this" He started playing beautiful tone,  if I'm right it's a piano, I didn't know he could play it.

The song yellow suddenly played and I can't help but smile that song brought me a lot of memories and I can't just give it up so easily.

"May I have this dance?" I was surprised, when Hyunjin suddenly popped infront of me and slowly held my hand and my waist.

"Yah, are you crazy--?

"Shh, play along" I could hear Ditermination in his voice that caused me to just give in.

" Fiine" I lifted  my hand and placed it on Hyunjin's shoulder.

The lyrics popped in and Hyunjin took the lead and started dancing slowly, I just followed him not knowing if what I'm doing is right.

"You know this is unfair right?" I suddenly said.

"Why?"

"Because you can see me but I can't see you"

"Well Ill just close my eyes, he said and buried his head on my shoulders, while dancing slowly to Yellow, the smell of his hair was nice.

"Do you miss anything" Hyunjin suddenly asked

"Well I miss playing my guitar for some reason, I got the strings back but I didn't play it ever since it got fixed" I said, I felt his head off my shoulder placed both of his hands on my waist now.

"What, your arm is working right? Trust me I got you, in the contest I want you to play your guitar OK?"

"Are you serious, you know that's impossible right?"

"Why, it's possible, believe that you can do it.

"Magic happened when you start believing in yourself" He said, and suddenly my lips just moved in its own and kissed Hyunjin in the cheeks.

"Whoooa, and you said I was the pervert but look at you making first moves" Hyunjin said and both just laughed like idiots.

°°°

"Ok what about we practice the first verse?" Hyunjin said, and I was just there holding my guitar he kept his promise to guide me in every step that I'll take, it's been days since I learned how to play the guitar without seeing anything, to be honest it's not that hard actually since I already hav the background knowledge, my hands just automatically go to where they should.

"I could try to sing a song, I could write a thousand melodies, that won't matter cause you're the missing part of me,

All the love songs I sing, when I'm alone what if we were more than just parallel lines.

You can push me a mile away I will run to you always put us ocean far apart calm the seas to sail to you take a flight across the universe even under in the se sky I will still find you, this i promise you.

°°°

(a/N) : ok the original title of the song is I PROMISE YOU OST of freaking romance this song is such a BOP let's just pretend that they wrote the song OK? Lol

°°°

"Hyunjin, I did it! I didn't make any mistakes" i screamed when both me and Hyunjin finished the song. We made the lyrics about us actually about no matter how many times fate is gonna pull us apart, we promise to always find each other in the end.

"See I told you, you can do it" He said hugged me.

"What about we celebrate?"

"Where?"

"There's a healing spot nearby plus I badly wanna see the sunset"

"Yeah let's go"

°°°

Both Hyunjin and I sat and I could feel the fresh air, this is nice i wish I could also see the view though

"Hey Jinnie, how do you know if you're inlove?" I asked out of nowhere.

"When you can't sleep at night because reality is finally better than your dreams" this seemed familiar like I heard it somewhere before.

"Hyunjin? "

"Hmm?"

"I wish I could see you right now." Crying again? I thought I told myself not to cry anymore because it totally ruins the moment.

"Hey, don't be like that, I'm always beside you, I'm not going anywhere, I'll wait for you to see me OK?"  he kissed my forehead, my grabbed both of my hands and placed it in his face.

"OK by doing this I'll give you a slight idea of what I look like" I started exploring my face with both my hands.

"You have a slim face, thick lips, thick eyebrows and lashes, you have the tallest nose and squishy cheeks" I giggled.

I think having this bind with Hyunjin really helped me with everything I don't know how to thank him properly.

°°°