E p i l o g u e ♫︎

e p i l o g u e

t h i s I p r o m i s e y o u

°°°

It's been 2 years since the incident, Hwang Hyunjin will forever live in my heart, I focused on my studies hoping to finish college quickly so I can help my mom and my granny.

I stayed in granny's village and lived in Hyunjin's house being there makes me feel safe.

I always tried to ask myself if that whole thing was just a dream but it clearly wasn't.

I would go back to all the place we've been, closed my eyes, and imagine he's still there holding my hand, joking, laughing with me.

Hyunjin thank you for being my eyes when I needed it.

I believe wherever you are right now I'm sure your the brightest star out there, you know you're unfair you said you'll never leave me but here you are now.

The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to you who I thought I'm gonna spend my lifetime with, I know I'm not gonna smile laugh or cry like I use to but it's ok, whenever our memories flashback in my head it still hurts but I'm fighting with it day by day. I'll love you forever.

I'll hold onto it because this is the only thing I have left of you Hyunjin, you'll always live in my heart I love you sticky.

I love you Hyunjin

This I promise you.

°°°