C h a p t e r ♪ 18

c h a p t e r  1 8

m e m o r i e s

°°°

"OK by doing this I'll give you a slight idea of what I look like" I started exploring my face with both my hands.

"You have a slim face, thick lips, thick eyebrows and lashes, you have the tallest nose and squishy cheeks" I giggled.

I think having this bond with Hyunjin really helped me with everything I don't know how to thank him properly.

"Hyunjin can you do me one last favor?" I said.

"What is it?"

"Just follow me"

°°°

Hyunjin is quitely sitting somewhere here in my bedroom while, I'm trying to find something.

"What's that you got there?"

I carried a little box full of sticky's letter and the recorder.

"Whoa what's all of this?

" Can you read me the letters not all of them but just a few, this person has been a great help to me when I was going through a lot, and earlier I finally decided to let him go, because there's someone that's truly been by my side the whole time and that's you Hyunjin" I said and gently opened the box and the first thing that I touched was the recorder.

"Ohh should I be jealous, but I'm glad he gave you comfort, I gotta thank him sometime because he took great care of my girl" Hyunjin said while laughing a little, but I can't just brush off the fact that Hyunjin said "MY GIRL" I'd be hoping he'll somewhat feel slightly jealous but I guess not. Reasonable.

"whoaa he sent you many letters" I felt Hyunjin examining the box checking every note.

"He sends me a letter every day that's why" I shouldn't be talking about this with Hyunjin but I wanna be completely honest with, I don't want him to get the wrong idea or something.

"Ok Sticky note # 531
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

I think I'm ready to meet you, Harmony, meet me at the park near your house the day after tomorrow

-HH" Hyunjin said wait I knew it seemed familiar those were the exact same words Hyunjin said to me earlier.

"That's what you said earlier right?" I asked in confusion, do boys just google pick up lines?

"oh um, that's -- oh look Harmie there's another note here I'm gonna read it to you"  he seemed jumpy all of a sudden.

"Sticky Note #56

I'll be the pen, you'll be the paper and let's ride our pretty story together.

" Whoa did he had feelings for you or something? " he asked while putting back all the letters inside the box before placing it away, did sticky had feelings for me? No one really confirmed anything between us he just sends me letters and I just read it.

" Well to be honest I don't know, he didn't really showed himself he remained unknown, we were supposed to meet but that was the same day dad died so I couldn't come and after that he didn't sent anymore." I tried to got up but then Hyunjin suddenly hugged me. My cheeks started to heat up,I was surprised by his sudden movements, I'm really happy he's with me right now

" What's with the sudden hug? " I asked, but then he just gripped me tightly, I hugged him back and just burried my whole face in the crook of his shoulders

"I just thought maybe you needed it, I can't stand you crying anymore"

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now"

°°°

The waves brushed against my feet, while inhaling the fresh air, Hyunjin took to the beach actually, he said we both need to celebrate since we finished the song already and the competition is tomorrow so this is like an early celebration I guess, I'm not really expecting to win, I'm just joining because Hyunjin forced me and I get to sing and with him on stage.

When I got a little tired from walking along the waves I decided to sit Down in the shore hugging both my knees while closing both my eyes.

The view must be great huh? I jumped when Hyunjin came out of nowhere and scared the hell out of me.

"Yah, what's that about??"

"You seem tense, you nervous about tommorow?" I can feel him sit beside me, I wish I could see how he looks like right now, I wonder what his face looks like when the wind is gusting against his long hair, one thing is for sure he must be prettier than me.

" A little " I said and pretend to draw something on the sand to distract myself from it, but I could sense that Hyunjin is looking at me right now, I don't know but ever since I lost my vision, I felt like my other senses became stronger.

"Well don't be we're gonna rock it tomorrow,  because you're Harmony and you can do anything" I didn't really get that, It's like Harmony doesn't exist without Hyunjin because, If he didn't started shouting CITY GIRL early in the morning I wouldn't be free from my problems and stress right now, so I disagree that I can do anything.

"No, Harmony can do anything because Hyunjin is always there supporting her" it's kinda cringey to call myself in the third person but it's kinda cute at the same time.

Then I suddenly felt it, Hyunjin's lips on top of mine.