C h a p t e r ♪ 10

c h a p t e r  10

s t a y  w i t h  m e

°°°

"Ohh why are you so good with that stuff ? You know Harmie you can be really good playing the guitar if you buy one." it made me smile because he noticed that I had  little knowledge about that stuff.

"I actually play and sing and write songs.... But that was a long time ago" I said, I didn't trust him that much yet for me to tell him my personal problems he's basically a stranger to me plus I don't even know what he looks like.

"oh what a coincidence, ohh I get it bow your name really suits you HARMONY but it's too long in my book so I'll just call you Harmie how's that?" well that's new no one really calls me that before but I kinda like it, jas a nice ring to it.

"What if you accompany me to that guitar shop? You know so we can go together plus your basically an expert in that" hmm I really wanna buy new strings for my guitar, maybe dad's right I should get back to music this was the sign I've been waiting for, I shouldn't stop what I love doing just because of my dad but can I really do it?

"Don't worry Harmie, I  got you and I'll pay everything our food plus the fair so how's that sound will you come with me?" his tone has this comforting feeling that makes me want to do all the things he wants but should I risk it? I could break down all over again if I get attached to him, plus sticky I can't just forget about him that easily.

"Are you blind? Can't you see I'm blind?" I said, trying to guess where he is by looking at him.

"So what if you're blind, I'll be your eyes, Harmony" this feelings it's like it's been so long since I felt this way again, the last time I felt it was when dad sang yellow with me, am I ready to sing that song without him? Or did he sent Hyunjin as a replacement for him?

°°°

I heard the doorknob and quickly got downstairs "Granny I have something to tell you"

"What, you almost gave me a heart attack do you want me to die?" she said that made me giggle a little bit.

"No Hyunjin just ask me to go out to accompany him tomorrow" I said.

"Really you should go then, you need to get out of the house more to relax plus I'm gonna be checking on your mom so I won't be back till late" oh perfect timing, yeah granny's right I should get out of the house more I've been stuck inside the house and the hospital for far too long i  should get out more often to have fun.

°°°

I carefully put my guitar to its case it's been a long time since I'm gonna be holding this, I brought my cane and dress up to something more presentable and got outside, where Hyunjin was already waiting for me.

"Hyunjin?" I said because because I swear I heard his voice earlier calling me, did he just left me?

"Umm Hyunjin? You still there?" I tried to call him again maybe he just didn't heard me the first time, he would not back out on me right because of he did I'm gonna break his bones.

"Oh sorry I'm here"  he said, when I made sure he was there a little smile formed on my face knowing that there's still someone willing to wait for me.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah" come on.

°°°

"I finally haaave a frieeend!" He started shouting, at this point I'm really amazed by his vocal chords, he keeps shouting but his vocals aren't exhausted.

"Heey don't shout, people may think you're crazy or something" I said, we're both now taking a train which we were the only people in it, because it seemed quiet and no one was getting off so I just assumed that we were alone.

"Hey Harmie bugs might fly into your eyes come here" he since I opened the window for some fresh air, he pulled me close to him, and I could feel his arms in my back and went around to cover my eyes.

"Heey Hyunjin, you know I don't like stuff like this, get off me" I said and turned my back on him.

"Hey you should be less grumpy sometimes others may think you're already 40 or something" He jokes which made me laugh a little bit.

"Yah" and I slightly punched him in the shoulders.

"I can't help it, I've been like this ever since" I explain.

"Are you sure? Happy fits your face more, it's better than being sad all the the time, learn to smile always you should not keep that pretty smile of yours all to your self you know" This seemed familiar, sticky note #2!

"What did you just say?" I asked again.

"I said smile more you have a pretty smile Harmie" No way, it's just a saying everyone knows, there's really no way.

My eyes were pretty heavy maybe because I couldn't sleep last night thinking about today, I almost fell asleep when.

"You can sleep here, Hyunjin said making my head lean on his shoulders and put an earbud in my ears.

" Thanks" When the song played my eyes widen to hear the song that I never thought I'd hear again so soon, LOOK AT THE STARS LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU, it was yellow, I was about to scold Hyunjin for playing a song especially this one but I just realized that he doesn't know anything so I couldn't blame him.

When I woke up I felt Hyunjin's body really close to me aish this perv "Yah Hyunjin could you scot over a bit,"

"What?"

"I said could you move a little bit your practically hugging me"

"Oh sorry, I can't help it, I really like hugging someone"

°°°