C h a p t e r ♪ 3

c h a p t e r 3

w h o  a r e  y o u ?

°°°

"Harmony can we be friends?" I am convinced that befriending her than Drea and Deana would be a better experience for me.

It's not that I don't like both of them but I just felt like, I didn't belong in their circle of friends. Unlike Jane who is nice and straight-up honest with me.

"Of course Jane, how can I saw no" Could this mean maybe she was the one who gave me the sticky notes and gifts,  It seems likely enough.

"Jane by any chance were you the one who gave me sticky notes?" I assume she is, I mean who else would it be.

"I don't recall doing something like that sorry, but I could help you find that person" She assured me making me feel determined to find that person and just thank sticky for making my day a little better.

"I'll help you clean up so we can go home together" Jane immediately arranged the chairs into their respective areas and help me with other work.

We both walked home together step after step we gradually started getting to know each other better, Jane is a nice and kind girl I don't why they bully her just because guys find her attractive, I mean you can't really control your feelings.

"Where do you live, Harmony?"

"Just a couple blocks away, you?"

"it's a bit far from the school actually so I have to take a bus to get home"

"I'll walk you to the bus stop it's pretty close from my house"

"Really, thanks Harmony"

Just as I promised I stayed with Jane until the bus arrived.

°°°

"Harmony is that you?" My mom's voice echoed in the living room.

My eyes automatically shut when the scent of her cooking welcomed me "Yeah mom I'm home" I called out placing my guitar to where it should be and quickly head to my room to change into more comfy clothes.

I headed towards the kitchen and was greeted by a table full of food "Mom are we having guests here tonight?" I said and started eating a chicken on the table.

As I was munching into my chicken the door flew opened my eyes landed on my dad.

"Well, you're dad got promoted" My mom exclaimed going in for a group hug.

"Whooaa Mr. you really take after me" I joked and my parents just went with it.

"Let's eat " My mom called and both me and dad automatically raved to the table

"So sweetie, how was school," mom said while placing food on our plates.

"it was nice, I just made a friend earlier"