C h a p t e r ♪ 2

c h a p t e r  2

s t i c k y  n o t e  # 2

°°°

I inhaled the fresh air while strumming my guitar with whatever tune that comes to my mind while resting my whole body in the chair I was sitting on.

I can't help but think about that Jane girl, ok I gotta stop calling her Jane girl now.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone hates her because guys like her? Well that's a  shallow excuse to hate a person.

"Hi, sweetie have a snack" My mother offered me a tray of cookies and gently place it on the table.

"You seem down, what's bothering you?" she had a worried look on her face while  caressing my hair.

"It's just school stuff" I tried to sound less troubled.

"What about it, maybe telling me will lighten your chest" she volunteered to listen to this bugging feeling inside my head and sat to the opposite side of where I was sitting.

"Well there's this girl, everyone dislikes in school, but personally I think she's nice she even sacrificed her time to wait for me because I forgot my guitar" I started discussing about it with my mom.

"Well, sweetie everyone has their own opinion, and I can see you have one too, just follow your instincts, it's not about the majority of opinions, it's about that you think is right" That's the reason why dad fell in love with her, because of her choice of words, mom always says the right words at the right moments making you feel jubilant.

°°°

Surprisingly the halls aren't crowded unlike yesterday, I think I came a little too early.

I slowly opened the door revealing an empty classroom but what caught my attention was Flowers in my desk.

It's the same note as yesterday except the words written on it.

I examined the note
Sticky note #2"Smile always you can't keep that pretty smile all to yourself" 

While reading it, both the ends of my mouth suddenly lifted forming a smile1
.

My head is still processing what I just read, I snapped back to reality when the door opened revealing a bunch of students entering the classroom.

My gaze stopped to Drea and Deana, I should thank them for giving me a lovely morning that made me delighted.

"Drea-

"I was having a good day but seeing her face ruined it all" And the hurtful comments have kept ongoing.

"You were saying?" she gave me a vulgar look, that made me nervous.

"Were you the one who gave me the notes?" Unsure to myself if she really did.

"What is this, 18th century? We have phones you know"  I knew it, but what surprised me is that I didn't feet upset when she wasn't the one who gave me the notes.

"Oh yeah of course" I returned to my seat and saw Jane making her way inside the room.

When my other classmates saw her presence I could hear all of them began to gossip and seeing Jane ignoring as if she didn't hear anything made me envy her.