C h a p t e r ♪ 25

c h a p t e r  2 5

h y u n j i n' s  l a s t   l e t t e r  2

°°°

h y u n j i n' s   p o v

When I saw her coming to school with a gloomy look on her face, I just wanted to hug her there on the spot, she seemed tense on the following days.

I decided to man up and meet her before summer break would end, this is my last chance, I'm expecting I won't be back next school year.

I waited and waited, It started raining she didn't come, maybe she didn't took any interest and just thought of me as her penpal.

Sadly I went back to my town for summer break but to my suprise I saw you moving in to the house next to mine.

And you can't see.

I regretted everything I should have took my chance while you can still see, I saw you there in your room doing nothing all day.

When I saw you in the park that day, I didn't waste chances again, I don't care if you can't see or if you can't remember me but you being here is already enough for me.

"Hi, how are you, umm I didn't saw you before are you from here?"

"Um if you didn't saw me before then that means I'm not from here" she sound annoyed I don't care I'll make you open up to me Harmony.

"Oh me too I'm from Seoul actually I just came here for a vacation, I live actually next to your house, this place is pretty right? even though it's not as busy as the city--- I was too busy feeling myself when I saw her already heading back, so much for a romantic first meeting.

"Hey city girl, I brought cookies, I made them-" she slammed the door pretty hard.

It's ok Day 1 stars now.

°°°

After a couple of times I reached out to you, you said that you hated me, I guess you're still not ready about opening up and I respect your decisions.

2 months I spent In the hospital after that and to my surprise you're also there, I think we're really meant to be you know?

You seemed down all the time, I need to do something, I got my recorder and gave you a message to think you're really excited when you see sticky bot knowing he's already here by your side.

Wenever I would walk pass your room I saw you holding that recorder and it will already made my day.

°°°

H a r m o n y' s  p o v

Harmony,

I just got back from the church today and I in there I prayed and prayed that you will get your vision as soon as possible, I wrote this note because I didn't know how to tell this in person, that Harmony I wrote this because If maybe you can see again I won't be able to say "Hi I'm Hyunjin you're hospital buddy 7-- actually 8 years now, I'm the person you call Sticky"

because I sent you those letters in exchange of what you did to me back in the hospital, I was diagnosed with Fatal familial in somnia so  I thought this was my last chance to see you, I always tried my best for you to notice me but you didn't look back at me even a second. Thank you for all the things you've done for me over the last 8 years Harmony, you opened my eyes to something more beautiful than life, it was an honor to share a stage with you, please follow your dreams promise me you'll step on the biggest stages in the world.

you know  you're a weird one because when you can still see, you didn't saw me, but when you lost your vision that's when you saw me for me.

Thank you Harmiee and I love you.

-STICKY, HH, Hwang Hyunjin.