C h a p t e r ♪ 20

c h a p t e r  2 0

o n e   l a s t   t i m e 

°°°

"It's been a long night and the results are in, this year's singing champion will be" As the MC spoke all of the peoe imsdie in Hall bece quiet anticipating for the results.

H&H!" I was slightly disappointed I thought we were gonna win but Hyunjin on the other hands was screaming and laughing, maybe also jumping why is he so happy?

"Harmiee we did it!" He lifted me up, I suddenly remembered my dad when he lifted me like this, but we won?

"Huh why?" I asked out of confusion.

"I registered us with the name H&H dummy it required so your boyfriend have to pick a name on the spot" I don't know why I'm smiling after Hyunjin said that, I should be happy because we won, but surprisingly I'm more happy because Hyunjin clarified himself that he's my boyfriend.

When it finally processed to me what just happened, that when I joined Hyunjin screaming and laughing and also a little jumping at the same time.

"Jinnie we did it!"

"I said that earlier to but yeah" this dork he even has time to joke around in a time like this, but I don't mind that's practicaly one of the reasons why I like him right now.

I could hear all of the people here clapping for both me and Hyunjin. I was so happy I wish time would stop to this moment.

°°°

"That was fun right?" Hyunjin said. we're both heading home but for some reason I don't want to go home yet, maybe I just can't stand the fact that this guy standing right next to me is my boyfriend.

"Yeah, plus we got new instruments to use in the future!" I said lifting up both guitars we won in that competition, this is finally it, I'm finally enjoying my life for once.

"Harmie" Hyunjin stopped in his pace causing me to do the same, I was confused.

"You seemed tense what's up?" I asked.

"I wanna go on a trip with you" so sudden, I'm not used to Hyunjin being serious while talking, I always hear him with a mix of joy and happiness in his voice.

"Sure what kind of trip?"

"Like an overnight trip, don't worry I'll get everything ready to be honest I already book a flight and told your granny about it and she's cool with the idea."

"OK when do we leave?"

"Tomorrow"

"Sure I'll pack my things" I said and we both continue to walk back on our pace again when Hyunjin pulled me.

"Wait I almost forgot, we didn't took a picture tonight"

"Say Hyunjin is handsooome" He wrapped his hands around my shoulders and I think his lifting a camera or something.

"Eww what kind of lie is that Haha" I said and he lightly tapped my head.

"What ever you say, you still picked me to be your boyfriend"

"Really? I don't really recall on having one?"

"Well yeah, he's really handsome that's fir sure, plus you both really fit each other"

We both just took plenty of pictures together and laughed the whole walk while Hyunjin didn't let go of my hands, I admit it's kinda cliché and a bit cheesy but whenever I'm with him it's never boring.

But I'm afraid of happy moments like this because I don't know I think something will happen that's what they say, like my dad--ok I shouldn't really be negative in times like this I should just be happy.

°°°

"Stay safe sweetie see you tomorrow and Hyunjin I you let anything happen to my precious grandaughter you'll be dead meat once you arrive." Granny joked, when Hyunjin came to pick me up early in the morning, I guess we're spending the night there

"Of course granny, I promise plus if anything happens I promise to call you right away" Hyunjin

°°°

"Harmony were here!" I woke up from my deep slumber when that idiot scream.

"Huh what why-

"Come let's goo, we need to go to our rooms" Hyunjin pulled me, for some reason I forgot to bring my cane, last time I literally can't live without it, nah I have a Hwang Hyunjin with me he's better than any cane out there.

I just sat here waiting for Hyunjin to get our room keys.

"So Harmiee, I'm really sorry, I'm supposed to get separate rooms but they had a mix up and only one of the room got reserve so that's means we're sharing a room but don't worry I'll sleep on the floor--

"Hyunjin, it's really fine by me come let's go"

We both settled our things in the room Hyunjin helped me of course, and we decided to walk by the beach after that, Hyunjin said because he wanted to spend time with me, is it just me or is he too clingy THEESE days, I know he's clingy all the time but,  today he's twice as much.

"Harmie, you can wash up first, I already put your things in the bathroom all your girl necessities should be there" Hyunjin said, is he the flash or something? before I could do things, he'll pledge that he already done it.

"Thaaanks, Hyunjin" I was about to go to the bathroom but then I didn't expect for Hyunjin to reply because I thought that our conversation was over.

"Welcome boo" OMG did he just called me that? Wait should I call him that too? OK wait I think I'm over thinking things too much, I should relax I sighed and quietly went inside the bathroom to wash up.

°°°