Maybe

There's only two days left until that day. And Wooyoung has to prepare now. He almost trip coming down the stairs of his house.

"Phone, keys, what else?" he asked himself as he checks if those objects are present at him. And once done and sure, he exits his house and make sure he locks it.

He needs to buy decorations for that day. That special day. Everything has to be perfect! It would probably be the best, if not, one of the best days that will happen in your life.

A ringtone disturb him from his thoughts as he drives towards a shop. Wooyoung check his phone to see Seonghwa calling. The caller's ID says it's Jongho.

"Hey, what's up?" Wooyoung immediately asked the moment he answered the call and put it on his ear.

"Hey, hyung. The venue's already okay. We are done negotiating with the manager and the place is already reserved for Sunday." Jongho's voice has a hint of joyfulness and exhaustion. "The manager was stubborn! But we managed to make him agree." Wooyoung chuckles hearing the younger's complain.

"Wanna check out the place?"

"Nah, I'm buying decoratives," Wooyoung answered to Jongho's offer.

"But how would you buy decorations when you don't know what to decorate?"

"I trust my gut feeling."

"The last time you told me that, it didn't end very well."

"Yah, Jongho-yah!"

"I'm just saying. But really, you should check this place out." Jongho, together with Yeosang and San were tasked to look for an event place that will suit your taste. And that venue where they are is what they found the best out of all.

"I will. But I will still prepare for that tomorrow and the next day is the d-day and I will date Y/N to keep her away there. But yeah, maybe I can visit there tomorrow." He gives up.

"You really should. Anyway, we're going now."

"Alright, bye!"

After bidding their bye's, Wooyoung ended the call. Thoughts then emerge inside his head. Thoughts of you, what will be your reaction on that day. One thing's for sure, you will certainly be happy about it.

He arrived at the shop after a few moments. He went out of his car and enter to start looking for decorations.

Things to hang, romantic scented candles. Gold heart-shaped balloons looks cute too so he take it. The lights surely emit romance too. But Wooyoung still feels like something is missing.

"What is it? What is it? What is it?" Wooyoung chant as if it's a mantra, tapping his lower lip with his fingertip.

What else is romantic other than scented candles and heart-shaped balloons?

Of course! "Roses!" he beamed and went to the counter to pay for the decorations.

For sure, nothing is more romantic than red roses. He could imagine ways to use it especially its petals. And Wooyoung knows how much you love them!