Lost | Mingi |

"Settle down, class," the professor commanded in which the students obey.

Everyone, including you and your boyfriend Mingi seat down and listen to the person in front. It's your terror professor and you wouldn't want making her mad. It might result on a big, heavy punishment.

"The school year is about to end. And because of that, all of you must submit a research paper before it ends." It earned groans from you and your classmates.

"Silence!" And everyone shut up.

"I know you're also busy. I am aware that you have other performances to your different subjects and probably someone is cursing me right now for adding a work."

She is right, you were cursing her inside you head. It's just too stressful! All of your subjects have a project and must be submitted this or next month.

"But don't worry, it won't be individual." Some heave a sigh but not everyone. It's still a work!

"You can pick your own group with four or five members. To who you are comfortable working with. I won't interfere with the groupings this time." Now the classroom screamed a loud 'YES!'

"The submission of the whole paper will be before the class ends. Have a good day." Your professor exited the classroom. Even though you're happy that the groupings will be your choice, your classmates still groaned by the fact that there will be another stressful thing to do.

"So, who will be your group mates, Y/N?" your boyfriend Mingi— who's beside you— ask with a small smile on his face despite the fact that you'll be overly stress.

He searched for your hand and intertwine it with his. He played with you fingers while looking at your eyes. You found it comfortable and soothing. It makes you drift to sleep.

"Anyone will do. Wanna be my group mate?" you offered and he immediately say yes.

"Of course!" Why wouldn't he?

"I want in too!" you heard Hongjoong— Mingi's friend— said. He raised his hand and waiting for your approval.

"Sure!" you beamed and just wait for another one to enter your group.

Then Seonghwa enters the scene. With a shy smile and hands rubbing the back of his neck, he asked, "Is there still any room?"

"Well, we need one more member, hyung," Mingi said and offer Seonghwa a seat beside Hongjoong which he gladly accept.

The four of you started talking about your research problem and started formulating one. At this kind of time, you must not waste a time.

Your hands are still intertwine and it seems like you don't want to let go of it.

"After class, let's go somewhere and start this research!" you scream in frustration. You just finish formulating a draft problem and still thinking about changing it.

You've done a couple of research before but it's still hard to do one. Making research feels like you're flipping your mind. If performances are stressful, well research is much stressful.

"Who invented this research?! I'll go back to time and kill that person even before he can invent it!" you said in exhaustion.

Mingi caressed your hand to calm you down. And it's effective. It always is.

"Chill, princess. Don't stress yourself too much," Mingi said and look at you with so much adoration. He just adore how your cheeks puff whenever you're pouting just like this.