Jongho

Jongho is your closest friend. Your childhood friend. You know easily when he's happy, sad or tired. You are the best of friends and nothing can break the two of you.

You know Jongho since then. He is so sweet to you. He protects you from any bullies, will help you bring heavy things and split an apple in half using his bare hands just for you. He would also let you lean on his arms every time you have a problem. You would do the same thing for him too. You always lend your shoulders for him.

Also since then, you're feelings for him as a friend started to grow. It become a tiny crush, then like and now, love. You freaking love this apple breaker so much! More than a friend. But sadly, he only sees you as a childhood friend and... nothing more.

Jongho already have a girlfriend. It breaks your heart of course! You keep trying to brush off the feelings because you know it's just a puppy love. And it will be replaced soon enough. But no matter how hard you try to, it won't work. Your feelings for him is still the same. And guess what? It even deepened!

You never told Jongho your feelings though. Why would you? Do you want your relationship with him ruined? And you're not exactly the type of person to be brave enough to risk that relationship. You value your friendship the most. Even if that means staying as Jongho's friend... forever.

You always admit that you were jealous of the girl. Because damn hell who wouldn't?!

She gets to experience spending alone time with Jongho, him splitting an apple for her, him hugging her. Jongho always does that to you. That is before she entered your life. You were just his girl back then. The only girl he would protect, the only girl he would split an apple in half. But upon her arrival, he's been doing that to her.

You know it's selfish to think like that. But who are you to be selfish? That's why as always, you've been trying to kill that feelings.

Her presence isn't the best for you either. Or you totally don't like it.

As Jongho's childhood friend, he always wanted to be with you— which you love the most— that's why, almost all their every date, you're there. You would love to kill him every time like that. It's like he's unconsciously slapping you with the reality that you're not for him. But what irks you the most is the face to face insults coming from the girl.

"Babe, shouldn't your friend leave us alone?" "It's our date remember? Why is she even here?" "What a third wheel."

You badly wanted to slap her a thousand times if it isn't just because of Jongho. He is a baby and he doesn't feel secure without you.

You would just raise an eyebrow to her and will say, "I'm sorry to ruin your day girl. But your boyfriend doesn't feel all good without me."

You wanted to give yourself a round of applause for that. Your very first time being brave.

"Y/N's right. I just always need her by my side," Jongho supports you that made your heart flatter.

You just love the fact that no matter how he loves the girl, he still needs you.

She would be mad but compose herself and go back in her business. Hehe you laugh inside your head.

You also notice the way she's using Jongho. She would always ask him to bring her bag, books, and sometimes, herself— which you find annoying by the way.

She would piggyback ride him even if Jongho just got back from being tired. Every time he's sick, she won't visit him. You told her to come but what she said made your blood boil.

"Jongho is your boyfriend! At least pay him a visit!"

"I'm busy can't you see?! I don't have such time for that drama!"