Yunho

Growing up, you're a very demanding person. You're a born leader. You're the classroom president and school president since elementary.

When there's group project, they would always make you a leader. You're just too smart that you know what to do.

But the problem is, you are too demanding! You're too demanding for their own liking. You keep ordering your group mates, you keep yelling on them telling that whatever they're doing is wrong and entirely wrong. They hated it of course. Who wouldn't? But they can't do a thing about it since you know what's best. And your orders are the best. But sometimes they're just too much.

Some of your classmates are brave enough to tell you that no guy would like you because of that attitude. Or if you're lucky enough, yes you would have one but the no one will stay that long.

But you're lucky enough. Someone courted you when you're in high school, your classmate to be specific. He goes by the name Jeong Yunho.

He said he likes you. He just said that he does and there's no reason why. Your hard, demanding heart turned soft at that time.

You gave him a chance. And after a few months, you answered him.

Who are you to be choosy?

Just like what your classmates said, no one might like you. But that's not the reason why you answered him. You like him too, of course.

Every single day, Yunho would pick you up at home, he would walk you at home. Every week you would receive either chocolate or rose from him. And every month, there would be stuff toys that you can hug when you miss him, at least that's what Yunho said. He would eat with you every lunch or break time to join you since you're alone, you have no friends. Every night, he would chat you, ask you about your day even though you're just in the same classroom, he will be the last person you're talking to. And before sleeping, Yunho would always bid you a goodnight.

When you woke up in the morning, you would always see greetings from Yunho. He would greet you a good morning, he would ask you if you have eaten breakfast yet, if you sleep well.

He was just so sweet and you love it. Because of that, you can't bare to loose him.

Although yes, sometimes you're being way too demanding to him too. But Yunho would bear that attitude of yours. Because he simply loves you. His love for you is enough to give him such patience.

Others would say that he should break up with you because he deserve someone better. Someone who isn't that bossy and will treat him as a boyfriend.

Even though, you're stone hearted outside, you're so fragile inside. One time, you heard your classmates saying that. Of course it breaks your heart. You run towards the public comfort room and cry your heart out in there.

But Yunho loves you so much! He won't look for any other woman. He loves you and only you. He notice you running out the classroom. Yunho followed you. When he heard your low sobs, it breaks his heart. Until he can't take it anymore. He barged in to see you seating with your eyes swollen because of crying.

He knelt down in front of you to look at your state. Your eyes puffy, your hair's entangled. You just look miserable and he can't bare to see you like that.

So Yunho hug you. He keep you inside, hiding you from the harsh world. His hug is so soft just like that of a bear.

Your low sobs starting to volume up until you're crying uncontrollably in his chest.

Yunho kisses your head while whispering comforting words to you.

"Don't listen to them, Y/N. I won't look for someone else. Trust me, I won't," he said.

"B-but what if you did find someone better than me? Someone who won't act bossy and all," you said while still sobbing. These ideas won't get out of your head. You badly wanted to but they won't!

"There are lots of girls in the campus who isn't as bossy as you. Did I left you for them?" You shook your head gently, tears stop streaming down, and slowly drying in your cheeks.

"Then that means I won't look for someone else. Even if they have the qualities a guy would definitely like, I would still choose you. 'Cause in my eyes, you're the best. In my eyes, you're the most perfect out of all. You're the most beautiful. You're the one I love the most." You stopped crying, trusting his words.

You know you can trust him. And that's what you need in a relationship, trust. Even if others are trying to destroy it.

And that trust is the reason why Yunho and you are still together after 8 years.

You have your own company now. And when you're born a boss, you will be a boss. Yunho helps you in your work of course. He can't afford to just seat there and watch you being overly stress because of work.

Your company became one of the best. Why? Because of your management, great choice of employees and of course because of your lucky charm named Jeong Yunho.

And being the best comes with a great responsibility. You must be smart enough not to cause any mistake. Because one wrong move and your company will go down as quick as loosing your patience.

Because of that responsibility, you and Yunho barely had any date. So he decided to take you to one.

At first, you're not sure. Since you're not used on leaving the company and have fun. But the love of your life insist it. And who are you to decline or reject it?

He told you that you didn't spend time that much with each other. And if you did, it's always about work. So you agree.

He take you out in a dinner and you admit that you miss doing this with him. The last time you remembered having a dinner date with Yunho was your anniversary. That was almost a year ago.

Then, both of you walk down the streets with hands intertwined with each other. You talk about anything except work.

When you're with him, you're soft. Far away from what you are inside the office. You're always like a monster when working, but when with Yunho, you're like an innocent bunny afraid of the world. When you're with him, you feel so secure.

Of course, you're allowing yourself to become vulnerable when you're with Yunho. All your guard is down. You wanted to show Yunho that you trust him enough for you to let your defence down.

Both of you are walking towards home when your phone rings. You look at the caller's ID to find out that it's one of your employees.

"Ma'am, we got a problem! It seems that our computers stopped working." You shook your head. Really?! Right now when you're spending your time with your precious bear?

"So? Is that my problem? Am I the one who suppose to call the tech guy and ask him to repair it immediately?" you asked, irritated of course. You're just in the middle of having some quality time with your Yunho then your employee would call you?

You ended the call with pissed look. Because of being too pissed, the shoelace of your shoes loosen. You're about to reach for it when Yunho interrupt you.

"Let me," he said so you did. He knelt down to tie them up.

"Why are you that harsh to your employees?" He stood up after tying them.

You handed him your bag and phone. At first, it looks like you're being too demanding again. But then to his surprise, you knelt down in your knees. You brushed the dusts in his pants off.

"I may be harsh to them. But you know, I'm actually soft," you said after standing up while looking at his eyes. You tip toed and try to reach his lips. You're successful and you showed your smile that shows how genuine you are.

Yunho smiled back. Yep, he indeed knows that you are so soft.

~•~

Happy new year ATINY! Let's start this year with our pirate kings, ATEEZ. Let's support them no matter what! Gaja!