Wounds and Kisses | Wooyoung

Knock! Knock! Knock!

You heard a knock on your door but you're too sleepy to wake up so you didn't bother.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

There it was again. You don't want to wake up so you turn your back to the door and slam your soft pillow against your ears to prevent the noises to enter them.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

You grumpily throw your pillow away from you. Your brows are furrowed but your eyes are still close. You tried your best to look at the clock on your bedside table and saw the time 1:47 it read. An irritated groan escaped your mouth.

"Who in the world would knock on my door at this hour?!" you asked to literally no one.

"Y/N!" you heard someone called.

"Of course, him."

Even though sleepy, you get up your bed. You know why is he there, at this hour. And you extremely hate the reason why.

You open your door and went downstairs, holding the handrails as guide so you won't injure yourself.

When you're already in front of the door, you rub your eyes and slap your face a bit so your whole system will woke up.

Upon turning the doorknob and opening the door, you saw your best friend with wounds all around his body and face. Bloods are streaming down his face. His 'costume' almost ripped out. Even though his eyes are masked, you can see blood streaming down behind it.

And now you're fully awake because of the scene. He was panting hard while holding his injured arm.

"Wooyoung!" you yelled not too loud to wake up the whole neighbourhood. His legs looked like they'll give up any moment that's why you run towards him and wrap his arms around your neck for support.

You let him in your house and help him walk. You close your door behind and lead him to the couch.

Wooyoung would always greet you at this kind of hour with wounds and bruises all around his body but you're never used to it. And you couldn't bare seeing him like this. Beaten up.

"Woo, I told you, stop with those hero acts! You're getting yourself injured!" you lecture him when Wooyoung was already sitting.

He laid his back on the couch and give in to it's softness. He felt good all of a sudden.

"Well, I have to fight criminals and stop them from ruining the city," answered Wooyoung while his eyes are closed.

"I know that. You just want a peaceful life for everyone. But Woo, are you the only hero here? Why do you always need to carry the burden?"

You walked away from the living room to get the first aid kit so you could treat his wounds.

"You're always hurt because of that and you would barge in my house at this late time."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You're the only one I know who can keep a secret and who's always alone. You're the only one I can run to after every fight. Maybe I'm being a pain in the neck. I'm sorry, Y/N. Don't worry, next time I'll just head in my house and treat my own wounds."

"Shut up, Wooyoung!" You take off his mask harshly making him groan in pain.

"Ow!"

"You're not a pain in the neck! You can always come here whenever you want. I'll treat your wound for you," you said while applying the liquid in the cotton.

In fact, you like it that Wooyoung would always come to you. You like it that he always ask you to treat his wounds. You like it that you can take care of him after every fight.

You like Wooyoung ever since you met him. You tried showing it but he's too oblivious to notice. And he's always too focused on saving others than your feelings.

And that's the reason why you liked Wooyoung. Not like actually, but love. He's a very kind man. The one who wants peace and nothing more. He hate seeing people fight one another. He just want to spread love to everyone.

You sit beside Wooyoung and started treating his wounds. He winced every time the soft cotton touched his bruises. It hurts! His whole body hurts. But it was worth it seeing people at peace.

While doing your job as a 'friend', you take the opportunity to admire his face— since his eyes are closed. You love how beautiful his eyes are. His nose is in perfect shape. And his lips. Those kissable lips.

Jung Wooyoung! What have you done to me?!

Why are you like that? Thinking others before you. You don't mind if you get hurt every time you fight. And I hate it! I hate you for being selfless. Why can't you be selfish? You keep helping others without minding yourself. You didn't even mind if your face would be ruined because of these damn bruises.

"If only I could kiss all your wounds away."

"Then kiss me," he said.

"What?" you asked, baffled with his statement.

"You said you want to kiss the wounds away? Then do it," he answered, finally opening his eyes while looking at you.

Your cheeks slowly turned into pink and then red. You can feel all the blood you have in your body run to your head.

Did I said that out loud?

You cover your face with your hands because of embarrassment. You just confess to him!

"C'mon, Y/N. I'm waiting," said Wooyoung.

"Yah! Wooyoung-ah!" you keep slapping his arms because of what he said. You even blush harder because of that.

"You thought I didn't know you like me? I'm not that numb not to feel them, Y/N."

Your heart beats fast and faster every second he talks. Is this rejection?

"And, I love you too."

Wait, what?

"Yes, Y/N. I love you. That's also a reason why I would always come to you. So I could see your face. So I could be treated by the one I love. Your face is all I need to recover from these injuries."

What the freaking hell?! Wooyoung just confess to you! And your heart is jumping in joy. A curve is slowly forming in our lips as his words enter your ears.

"Now, will you kiss all these wounds away? That would make me feel a lot better, you know?" Wooyoung smiled sheepishly and you return it with a chuckle.

"Of course." You then kissed his wounded cheek and hug him 'till both of you fall into a deep slumber.

~•~

Happy 1k reads everyone! Thank you for reading this compilation of imagines and for supporting it. I may have some typographical and grammatical errors in my previous works and I sincerely apologise.

Thank you again! Have a great day! Don't forget to stay safe from the virus and vote our boys for 100 Best Face 2020!