Seonghwa

You and Seonghwa have been friends since childhood. And neither of you can't deny that, that simple friendship isn't blooming.

Yes, you cannot deny them yet none of you have told it to each other. You couldn't admit that you like him, 'cause your afraid. Afraid that your friendship will be nothing anymore since it'll be ruined by your stupid confessions.

Same goes for Seonghwa. He doesn't want to ruin your perfect friendship! He just can't risk them. And he doesn't have enough courage to tell you his feelings yet.

So both of you kept your feelings inside and never let them out. Although you would want to kill certain people when they're touching Seonghwa. When they're asking him for a picture. The worse part is they're asking you to take a picture of them! It just irritates you.

Seonghwa will feel the same thing. That's when every time guys will ask your social media account and ask for your number. Worse case scenario for him? Is that those guys will act as if he's not existing beside you! He badly wanted to punch those guys if only he could.

But sadly, he can't and you can't. For goodness's sake. What are you to him? And what is he to you?

You guys thought that you only see each other as friends and nothing more.

And you would like to keep it that way. It's friendship or nothing.

At least you could get to spend a day with him. At least every weekend, both of you will spend time together.

Others would even mistake you for a couple. It's embarrassing of course so you would try to deny it. Both of your feelings getting hurt because of your stupid actions.

Who wouldn't? Like you two are always together! Every single second. Well Seonghwa was the clingy one and you don't mind it.

When you woke up in the morning, you would always hear your phone ringing or feel that it's vibrating. Then when you check it, you will see the caller's ID, "Angry Toothless Seonghwa".

Yep, other would find it annoying that early in the morning someone would call you but you, you're actually fond of it. He would just call you to ask you if you're awake, to greet you a good morning. Then you'll talk nonsense things. Nonsense yet they're making you smile.

Seonghwa is the only one who could make you smile despite the nonsensical things you two were talking about.

When you're brushing you teeth, you're still on the phone. When you're cleaning your bed, both of you are still conversing.

Your parents even mistake the both of you for a couple. But you quickly deny it saying that he doesn't like you. And of course your siblings would tease you for that.

You would end the call when you're gonna eat breakfast. Seonghwa hates breakfast. 'Cause you have to end your conversation. He can't hear your voice, your giggles.

While eating, you will receive his messages. And you're trying your best to ignore them. You're successful though will feel guilty not answering his texts. You would overthink that maybe he's mad because you didn't answer him. So after having a quick breakfast, you would call him.

Yes, he was angry at you. But once he heard your voice, his anger would vanish. Who would be mad at you? You're just a soft little angel! How could Seonghwa stay angry at you?

Throughout the conversation, he would ask you to go out. When you don't have anything to do that day, you would agree. It's not a date though. Well technically it is but it's more of a friendly date.

Your parents trust Seonghwa and likes you hanging out with him. They knew him since then because you two were childhood friends. They knew he would protect you from any harm life has to offer. They actually like Seonghwa for you. But you would brush it off.