A Wedding Before A Ring | Yeosang

Y/N's P.O.V.

I look at the mirror to check myself for the last time. A beautiful white off shoulder gown that's hugging my waist. The soft fabric reached the floor with pearls creating symbols that's making the dress more stunning.

My hair is fixed and it was decorated with clips that looks like golden leaves. A simple makeup was put on my face. I'm wearing a white heels that's just perfect of the event.

And lastly, I pick up the bouquet on my  bed. White roses are joined together by a white ribbon.

There's only a few minutes left before the big day!

The door to my room suddenly opened revealing Yeosang in his tuxedo. A handsome man indeed, never failed to make me fall for him.

People must be thinking we're getting married. That's hilarious 'cause the answer is no.

Yeosang have never asked me to marry him. We just keep dating for God knows how many years. It's not that I'm rushing things but among my friends, I'm the only one who's not yet married.

I want to experience being a wife. Walking down the aisle with red roses scattered. Everyone's eyes were on me while mine were on Yeosang. I'm wearing a more beautiful white gown and most importantly, I'm not unmarried anymore!

"Hey shortie! Quit day dreaming or we'll be late!" yelled Yeosang that made me glare at him.

Tsk, this man! He should be thankful that I love him or else I could've killed him.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming," I said in an irritated tone. I am just having a good time imagining our future yet here he is, destroying my good time.

Today is my friend's wedding day and both of us were invited. Me as a bridesmaid and him as a groomsman.

We went out of our house— yes we live in one house and not yet married— and went straight to the car parked in front of it.

And of course, as I expected, Yeosang didn't open the door for me. I open it on my own and enter. He drives while I sit there silently.

I'm not mad at him or what. Maybe a bit 'cause he interrupt me earlier and now didn't open the door! But it's fine. I still love him anyway.

We arrived at the venue and hand in hand we walk in.

"Did you get my note?" he asked out of the blue. And then I remembered the piece of paper and it's making me want to burst out!

"Of course I got it. You taped it on my forehead when I was sleeping!" I yelled at him but not enough to get everyone's attention.

Earlier, I woke up with a note on my forehead saying, "Make sure to look decent today." Like what the hell! Does he have to say that?! I appreciate if it says "beautiful" but decent? Decent?!

"Good, 'cause we're going somewhere after this," he said casually. Probably another date.

"Okay."

We take our seats which are separate to one another. There are designated ones for bridesmaids and groomsmen so we can't be with each other.