Beautiful | Seonghwa

Since birth, you are gifted with an ability.

An ability where everyone will love you just by looking at your face. But you are not happy about it.

When you asked your classmate how do you look, she said, "You're so beautiful, Y/N! You look like an angel!"

"Can you do me a favour?" you asked.

"Sure, anything for an angel like you," said she.

"Could you describe how I look?"

"Sure!" she beamed with a smile. "You have a beautiful green eyes, a blond hair and fair white skin! I envy you, Y/N."

"Thanks," you gave her a smile before walking towards the cafeteria.

While walking, students can't help but complement you as you pass by them. And you won't do anything but smile and thank them.

You accidentally bumped a student making her things fall.

"I'm sorry!" you apologise and help her pick her things up.

"Thank you, Y/N. You're not only beautiful but also kind!" You nod and accept her complements.

"I really admire that baby blue eyes of yours. Don't you really have any foreign blood?" she asked as you give her things back.

"I'm pretty sure, I don't."

"Okay, then. See you around Y/N!" she bid you a bye before walking away.

You heave a sigh.

You have an ability to make people see you the way how they define beautiful. You don't have a constant look.

You know exactly how you look like. And only you can see it.

A brown eyes, brown straight hair.

You're waiting for a day where they will see you and describe your real look. But it seems that it won't happen.

Their definition of beautiful is what they'll see in you.

Others will like it but not you.

You want people to like you, to love you the way you really look. What they see is not you.

You don't have pouty lips and curly hairs. You're just a simple girl. And the way they see you is the contrary of how you really look.

You're tired of it and once tried to tell them your secret.

"I really don't have grey eyes. I have brown. The way you see me isn't the real me," you tried to convince your best friend.

"Y/N, what are you talking about?"

"I have an ability to make me look the way how you define beautiful. When you look at me, you see my eyes grey. And that's how you define beauty, right?"

"Yes. I really love grey eyes."

"See what I mean? That's your meaning of beautiful so that's how you see me."

She look at you blankly.

"AHAHAHA! You're funny, Y/N. Beautiful and funny! No wonder why everyone love you!"

You tried explaining a hundred times but no one believed.

One day while walking towards the garden, you heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Where did those jerks hide it?" It was a male's voice.

With brows furrowed you look for the owner of the voice.

Then you saw a man, probably the same age as you searching for something around.

While walking, he saw you sitting on a bench.

"Oh, uh... hi," he greeted in which you return with a nod and smile.

You don't know if it's true or your eyes are just playing with you but you saw his eyes twinkle.

"I'm... I'm Park Seonghwa," he stretched his arms in front of you which you accept.

"L/N Y/N."

"You... you look beautiful," Seonghwa complemented.

You sigh hearing another stupid complement.

"I've been told."

"Aren't you happy with my complement?" he asked and sit beside you since it's empty. You didn't mind though and just let him.

"Not that. It's just... I don't really deserve that complement."

"Why?"

"If I told you, you won't believe me."

"Still, tell me," Seonghwa insist. There's something on him that makes you want to tell him your secret.

"But promise me you'll keep it a secret."

"I promise."

"And no laughing."

"No laughing."

You hesitate at first but proceed.

"I was gifted with an ability. Ability to make you see me the way you define beautiful. That means I don't have constant look. If beautiful for you means grey eyes, blonde curly hairs, that's not me."

"Oh, but I don't really see grey eyes and curly hairs."

"Okay, this will be the last time I'm going to ask this. Describe how I look," you told to the stranger. You want to prove him what you just said.

"Well, you have brown eyes and brown straight hair. You have thin pinkish lips and well defined nose," he replied that leave you in shock.

Seonghwa notice it that's why he wave his hand in front of you.

"You okay, Y/N?"

"You see me?"

"Yeah? I have eyes."

"No, you can see my true look! You can see how I really look!" You can never be happy in your life. At long last, someone see how you really look.

"Then that means... I'm your definition of... beautiful?"

Seonghwa rub the back of his neck while blushing. He nod his head and can't bare to look at you directly in the eyes.

You smile and hug him tight which caught Seonghwa off guard. Even so, he hug you back and you stay like that for a moment.

~•~

Alright! Happy Seonghwa day everyone! Let's hope our toothless a happy, long life with the rest of ATEEZ!