ATEEZ 2nd Year Anniversary

First and most of all, HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY OUR ATEEZ! Looking back how far they've come brings me to tears. I am so proud that I am an ATINY and that I am sharing memories with them. I'm so proud that I am with them while they are achieving what they deserve. They are not rookies now and I cried because of that. But did they even act like one?😂 Like seriously, when I first saw them, I thought they were 3 or 5(?) year old group. Turns out, they're not even a year in the industry! In a span of two years, they gave us amazing stages that I know we could never forget. ATINY, always love ATEEZ. Let's hold onto their hands until the end.

Second, I deeply apologise for not updating this one-shots book for so long. I have been busy writing somewhere else and I really really apologise for that.

Another apology, I wasn't able to write anything for the second anniversary because of my schedule😭. That's why I wanted to announce that I will do an ATEEZ fanfiction! Although I don't know when will I post it since I'm still planning but almost done with it.

Thirdly, I would like to thank you all for reading and loving this one-shot book. Really, I appreciate everything. I will also be editing this book because I did so many mistakes😂— another apology for that. Thank you again, everyone! Please remember that ATEEZ loves you!