Wooyoung

As Wooyoung and his gang called ATEEZ steps a foot inside the campus, girls started screaming, boys started envying, nerds started hiding.

They're the school bad boys. They defy any rule that doesn't seem to go by what they want.

It's not allowed for students to cut classes, but Wooyoung and his friends would walk out of the room straightly while their teacher is still discussing.

Wooyoung being a son of a rich businessman and the only son helps him with things like this. He isn't being brought to the office or guidance councillor. Everyone's afraid of them too. Who would have thought that eight young students defeated a whole gang just by themselves?

Now everyone's scared of them. With the countless piercings in their ears, hair dyed— yep, they are bad boys.

~•~

Darn it! Darn it! Darn it! You keep cursing inside your head as you look at the time. I'm gonna be late!

It's your first time in KQ High and you seriously don't wanna be late in your first day right. Who would like that?!

You run down the bus and enter the school grounds. Thank goodness there are still students outside. You hurriedly went to the room you are assigned. You're about to enter the classroom when you remembered that you still have to put your books in the locker.

Damn it to hell! Why did I watch that episode?! you yelled to yourself, remembering the main reason why you didn't wake up the right time.

And because you're in such a hurry, you didn't notice the people around you. They're all just a blur in your eyes.

But then, thud.

You fell on your butt as your books fly around. You groan in pain with the contact. You would love to slap yourself for being so careless. Now you hurt someone.

Way to go, Y/N. Why am I so unfortunate today?!

"My gosh! Did she just bump, Wooyoungie?" you heard a feminine voice asked.

"Ugh! She is so dead. Both to me and to them!" another one added while chuckling at the last phrase.

"I'm sorry!" you quickly apologise while bowing, still sitting. You can't bare that people have grudges on you. It just... doesn't feel good.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," you repeated while collecting your books.

Everyone expects the guys to hit you or blame you even more. They expect them to walk pass you or embarrass you in front of the crowd. But to their surprise, Wooyoung kneel down on his knees and help you with your things.

"I'm sorry too, miss," he said that even surprise everyone. He had never said that to anyone except to his friends. "Would you mind helping us, guys?"

The seven guys on his back helped you with the books. Whether they like to do it or not, it's Wooyoung who asked them. They only obey one another.

The eight guys handed you the papers and books that fell. You bowed as you thank them. You turn to your locker and put the books in them.

"Here, let me help you," the purple haired guy forcefully take off the books in your hands, leaving the papers. He put them in and you did the same to what's left.

"I'm terribly sorry! I'm really in a hurry that I didn't notice you," you apologise once again. Your conscience just can't stop thinking about the mess you made.

"It's okay, miss," the unknown stranger said with a smile.

"And, thank you very much for the help," you thanked, continuously bowing. "Let me know if there's something I can do in return for the help or as an apology."