Yeosang

You can never forget the day you met Yeosang.

You actually just got back in Korea from America that day. You told your parents that you wanted to be with your brother, Wooyoung. You missed him since you're studying there. You said you wanted to study in Korea and spend some time with him. 'Cause you miss him so much and he feels the same to you.

Because when it's morning in you, it's night time in his. When it's morning in his, it's night time in you. So it's really hard for the both of you.

Your parents agreed though so as fast as lightning, you prepare your luggage and so as the ticket, your passport and such.

You didn't told it to Wooyoung, though. First, you know he is busy in school. You should not disturb him. Second, you wanted to surprise him. You asked your mom and dad not to tell him anything about your plans and they agreed.

You immediately fly to Korea. You keep think about the possibilities. His reaction about you going back there, about you studying with him and that you'll be able to spend much time with him.

You're so excited that you didn't notice you're already in Korea. You immediately went to your house where Wooyoung is to find it empty. No signs of him. There are only maids who are aware of your arrival.

"Where is Wooyoung-oppa?" you asked the maids who went towards you.

"He's in school, Miss Y/N," she said and you nod in response. Maybe you should just wait for him.

"When will he be back?" you asked while looking at the time.

"Maybe after an hour, miss," she answered so you nod once again.

"Okay, I'll just go to my bedroom and wait for him. Don't tell him anything about my arrival. Just call me when he's here already," you ordered politely and headed upstairs together with your luggage.

Your room is still clean since maids keep cleaning them even if you're not here.

An hour passed and you heard a knock on your door. You opened it slightly to find the maid. You know that your brother already arrived at that time because the moment you opened the door, you heard his high pitched laugh that you really miss. You miss that a lot!

So in excitement, you open the door widely and went downstairs. You saw Wooyoung standing in front of the couch with 7 unfamiliar boys with him.

You're surprised at the sight too but not too much. Your brother keeps telling you stories about his friends here but you have never really seen them face to face.

You shake that thought off your head and instead focused on surprising your brother.

His back was facing the staircase so he can't see you. When you found the right timing, you jumped and hug him from the back.

Wooyoung was surprised at first. Who on earth will hug him like that? Then he heard your giggle that made him face you.

"Y/N?!" Wooyoung yelled, surprise by your appearance. He waste no time and hug you. His hug feels so warm! You can tell by that, that he really miss you so much! It's tight yet you're able to breathe.

"I miss you, Wooyoung-oppa!" you yelled in excitement too.

"I miss you too, Y/N!" But then he broke the hug. "What are you doing here? Why are you here?" Wooyoung throws nonstop that made you giggle. His reactions are the best!

"I miss you," you answered.

"I know you do, but why are you here?"

You gave him a 'seriously?' look before saying, "'Cause I miss you. I want to spend more time with you, oppa. I want to study with you. So I told it to mom and dad, they agree and that's why I'm here."