Another Ten | Yunho

You slowly open your eyes as you heard the birds outside chirping. You can feel an arm around your waist and a warm breaths touching your skin.

You smiled, knowing who owns the arm.

You turn around the bed so you can face your boyfriend, Yunho. With a smile on your face, you look at him with so much adoration.

"Morning, love," he greeted with his cute smile.

"Morning," you greeted back with half opened eyes.

Yunho pulled you closer to him and let you rest your forehead on his chest. You gladly accept the offer and even hug him back.

He kissed your head while still hugging you.

You and Yunho have been together for years now. And this, cuddling, have been your hobby. The two of you are always hugging, clinging to each other. None of you mind it. You even love it.

You stayed like that for a couple more minutes. You don't want to move anymore. This is your heaven, your comfort zone. You always feel safe on his embrace.

"Yunho, love?" you called.

"Yes, love?"

"I think I should prepare breakfast now. It's getting late already," you said while looking at his pouty face.

"Eh! Do you have to?" he asked while giving puppy eyes. As if not wanting you out of his embrace.

"Yes, my love." Even though he still want to cuddle you and don't want to let you go, he loosen his hug and let you stand up.

He too, sit up and watch you move. Yunho's hair is messy but you still found him the cutest. He's like a bear, a cute, sweet, cuddly bear.

Now you regret getting out of his embrace. You want to go back to
bed and cuddle with him once again.

But you know he still have a work. And he needs to have energy for today.

"Just go down, 'kay? I'll prepare your favourite," you told him with a sweet smile before going down.

You tie up your hair so it won't get in the way. You immediately head to the kitchen and prepare the things needed.

Flour, eggs, sugar, fruits, etc.

You also bring out the pan and such that will be needed.

After making sure everything's in front of you, you started doing the mix.

You and Yunho lived in one roof for years now. It is to protect you from any harm in his work. Yunho is an idol. And you are well aware what might be the fan's reaction once they learned that Yunho is in a relationship.

You actually thought of breaking up with Yunho. Because you don't want to ruin his reputation as an idol. But Yunho told you that you don't have to. Your love is much powerful than any of the fans' reaction. He love you more than his reputation.

Although, his manager talked to you about this. At first he didn't agree but Yunho managed to make him. Yunho was also the one who suggest this setup to which the manager agree.

Arms suddenly snake around your waist, surprising you. But you didn't fight back since you know who's the owner of the arms. It was Yunho. He rest his chin on your shoulder and watch you work.

"That smells good," he complemented.

"It's not even in the pan yet!"

"It's because it's made with you love." His statement made you blush. And you clearly know he's smiling while teasing you.