Have I told you... | Hongjoong |

"Y/N, have I told you..."

"Oh god! Here we go again."

"We won the mini performance in our class earlier?"

Hongjoong, your best friend who happened to love talking about his day to you. He would tell you every single detail the way he can remember them even if they're just pure nonsense.

It almost felt like you're his diary since he tells you everything. You act like you're tired of it. Because who wouldn't? Of course you! In reality, you actually found it sweet. Hongjoong always tells you what happened in his day that makes you feel that he trust you enough to be that open to you. You just love it! Not only that but also him. You like— wait no, you love him already.

"Too much information, Hongjoong, too much!" you said, acting exhausted.

He is walking you home after your class. It became your habit ever since you met him.

"Don't you like it?" he asked with matching pout that you can't help but grew fond of.

"I-I didn't say I don't like it." You stutter between your words because of his cuteness overload. "It's just, your talkative, unlike the past me."

"You were shy back then," he said emphasising were, the past you.

"I'm an introvert. Until you came and made my silent life, loud."

"Is that bad?"

"Not really. I mean my once boring life became happy upon your arrival," you said, reminiscing the moment you met Hongjoong.

He was actually a new student in school. Hongjoong became your seat mate. As his seat mate, you have to befriend him. Which you find hard since you're an introvert.

"Hi! I'm Kim Hongjoong! Nice meeting you!" He offered you his hand for a shake.

You were hesitant to accept it at first. But eventually, you stretch your arms and shake you hand with his.

"L/N Y/N," you stutter as you utter your name. You're not really into socialising but it will be too rude not to accept his gesture.

"Y/N, what a beautiful name. Can I call you that?" he asked and you just nod.

"It seems like you're the quiet type of girl. Don't worry. With me on your side, you will be the loudest girl."

And just like what Hongjoong said, your once silent voice became the loudest. You got out of your comfort zone and started socialising with other people.

If you don't talk too much back then, now you're the conversation starter. If you only have Hongjoong as a friend back then, now you have hundreds of them, but of course, Hongjoong is still your only best friend.

The true you were revealed with the help of Hongjoong. You have uncovered many of your talents too.

"Have I told you that Seonghwa got another box of chocolate today?"

"Again?"

Other would find it annoying that someone updates you with their everyday life but you actually don't. His 'have I told you' actually starts the conversation for the both of you.

"Yes!"

"That guy is just too handsome," you commented and laugh, thinking about Seonghwa's reaction when he saw the box.

"And I'm not?!"

"Yes you are not," you mocked him.

"Y/N-ah!" He pouted and act like a child that you found so heart melting.