𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟?

(This is in George's pov)

As I put a piece of their hair back I suddenly felt this force that was trying to pull me closer to them. I felt the urge to kiss them right then and there. But I didn't, I just tucked their hair back and acted like that's what I was trying to do.

They smiled at me but then they looked disappointed. Did they feel the same thing I did? Or were they thinking about the incident that happened with Ron and Hermione? I brushed it off and open my mouth to say something but before I could say anything they started talking.

"Thank you George. For everything I really appreciate it" they say while looking at me then I notice they start blushing so they quickly look away. I put my head down staring at my hand and start laughing. They looked at me really confused as to why I was laughing.

"Hey I was just doing the bare minimum!" I put my hands up as if someone was pointing a gun at me. They started to laugh. Good, they look better with that smile on their face.

"You're beautiful Y/n, did you know that?" i grabbed their hand and just stared into their beautiful E/C eyes. I don't know what's wrong with me but for some reason I want to kiss them so badly. They probably don't feel like that but I just went for it. I slowly started getting closer and closer to her. Until the door flew open. It was Ron.

He looks like something's bothering him. But I'm too mad at him to even care. He may be family but what he did wasn't right, mom would be so disappointed in him if she heard what he said to Y/n.

"Hey...Y/n? Can I talk to you?" he quickly looks towards me and then back at Y/n. I already know he wants privacy so I get up from their bed and walk towards Ron. I give him a little death glare to scare him a little bit. He jumped a little when he saw me staring at him but he calmed down a little bit.

I turn around to look at Y/n who's staring at me and Ron. I smile and wave goodbye to them. As I close the door I hear Ron apologizing and Y/n yelling at him. I laugh a little bit but then I walk away and go find Fred. I need to tell him about Y/n, he's the only person I trust with anything.

Sorry that this one is a little short! But I wanted to give you a little bit of George's pov about everything and about Elizabeth. But I hope you're enjoying this so far <33