𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕩 𝕦𝕡

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing. I rubbed my eyes trying to make my vision clear.

"Great now you woke Y/n up!" I heard George whine at whoever he was talking to.

When my vision was finally good I looked around seeing two of the same guy. The twins were arguing about something. I don't know what it could be though I just woke up.

"What's going on?" I prop myself up with my elbows as I look at the boys.

I saw George rubbing the back of his head and Fred is just leaning against a wall. I keep looking at the two of them asking for an explanation. They're the reason why I'm awake so might as well ask why they're being so loud.

"We accidentally- I mean I accidentally mixed up some potions" George said as Fred gave him a dirty look.

"He gave Lavender a love potion that was meant to be for someone else as a prank and now Lavender won't leave me alone!" Fred continued. I honestly wanted to laugh so badly but seeing how mad Fred is I decided not to.

"Then fix it" I say while looking at the two pissed off twins. They look at each other confused and I hit myself on the forehead for how dumb they are.

"I just mean you can get rid of the effect the love potion has on Lavender. So instead of yelling at each other and disturbing my peace at...FIVE AM?! Now you two better leave before I kill you both" I threaten as I lay back down to go back to sleep.

I saw the twins look at each other and Fred quickly ran out of the dorm without any hesitation. George stared at the door Fred left out of and then back at me. I gave him a look asking why he's still here and he nodded. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and whispered to me saying sorry before he left.

I watch him leave and then finally fall back asleep. I woke up to the sound of George's alarm going off. I punched it causing it to fall on the ground and break.

"At least it stopped" I shrugged my shoulders picking the clock back up. I fix it and put it back on the stool.

I take a shower and put my clothes on ready for class. I start walking towards the Great Hall until I see Angelina.

"Angelina, hey!" I call out to her and she turns around. She walks towards me and gives me a big hug.

"Hey Y/n! I heard you and George work things out. Good for you two!" she starts to hug me tighter until she lets go.

"Yeah we're doing pretty good for now, hopefully it stays that way" I smile at her before we both walk into the Great Hall together. She hugs me again and we both go our separate ways.

I sit next to Anthony and he bumps me on the shoulder with his. I smile at him and he smiles back. I look over at some Ravenclaw girl who's staring at Anthony with a look. The type of look that makes me think that she wants to murder him right now.

I tap him on the shoulder and signal him to look over without making it obvious. But he did the exact opposite and looked over at her. They stared at each other for a few minutes until Anthony decided it was a good idea to wink at her. She rolled her eyes and stormed out of the Great Hall while Anthony looked around in confusion.

"Did I do something wrong?" he says as he looks at everyone at the table. Everyone just shakes their heads laughing and then start eating.

"I don't think it was just you...I think she's mad at both of us" I say as I try to hold in my laughter.

He punched my shoulder and whispered to me telling me to shut up. I obviously don't listen and teased him the whole morning. He got pretty mad but I honestly didn't care even Cedric thought it was hilarious.