𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕒

We then headed to our classes. I had potions so I asked Cedric to show me where it was. He walked me there and then said goodbye while walking away. I walk in and Professor Slughorn started the lesson. He said we are doing Amortentia, which I have no clue what that is but Hermione raised her hand to say what it was. Apparently it's 'the most powerful love potion in the world' according to what Hermione said.

Supposedly it's meant to smell like someone you're attracted to.

"Thank you Hermione. Now, would you please smell your Amortentia and tell me what you smell" Once Slughorn asks Hermione to smell hers. She nods her head and sniffs her Amortentia.

"I smell new parchment, freshly mown grass, spearmint toothpaste, and...Ron's hair. It also turned red" Hermione looks at Ron who then blushes when he hears that she smelled his hair. He looked at me (which Hermione didn't seem so happy about) I gave him two thumbs up and smile at him. He smiles back and then turns his attention back to the lesson. So he finally got his answer, she fancies him!

"Thank you Hermione. I think it's pretty obvious who this person is. Y/n! Why don't you go ahead and smell yours" I nod and smell my Amortentia.

"I smell...fireworks, cinnamon, and butter beer" I didn't know who it was at first but then I realized who it was. It was George. I turn around to look at him and he winks at me. Fred then playfully punches George and they both laugh. I started to blush so I quickly turned around.

~~~~~~~~

Hours go by and so do the other lessons. It's time for lunch but I decide to skip it since I wasn't hungry. I instead go to the library to study a little more about everything I learned in all of my lessons. I sit down and study for like 10 minutes until I heard someone call my name. I look around and see that it's Ron who called me. I wave at him and he starts walking towards me. I look back down at my book and continue to read as he walks closer to me. He sits down on the seat across from me.

"Hey Y/n! Why weren't you at the Great Hall for lunch?" I close my book and looked up at him.

"I wasn't hungry so I decided to come here instead and study" he looked at me like I was crazy. He probably wasn't expecting me to be the type to want to study.

"Are you sure you're not hungry? We can sneak into the kitchen and get some food if you'd like!" he's so adorable but I said no to him and we started talking about Potions Class.

"I'm so happy for you Ron. She really does fancy you after all! Are you going to talk to her about it?" he suddenly started blushing like crazy. I laughed at him and he playfully punches my shoulder.

"Well, yeah I was planning to after lunch but I decided to look for you instead. Anyways, you smelled George. Didn't you?" he smirked right after he asked me that question. I quickly tried to avoid his gaze. I was going to answer until Hermione came over.

"Hey Y/n...Ron can I talk to you?" I was surprised that she actually talked to me. Even if she only said hi it was really surprising. She seemed like a stubborn type of girl who if she didn't like you then she wouldn't talk to you. But Ron agreed to talk to her and they walked away. Before they left the library Hermione turned around to face me. She smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back and then they both left.

"Well that was weird" I said to myself

"Yeah that was pretty weird..." I jumped because I thought no one heard me. I turn around to see George looking at the library door with a confused look on his face. He then turned his attention to me. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Hello darling. So about Potions Class..." I immediately put my head down out of embarrassment. I didn't even want to talk about it. Especially not to him out of all people!

"What about Potions Class?" he looked at me as if I was stupid. He then started laughing but then stopped and stared at me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You smelled me in the Amortentia" I blush a little but my stubborn self tried my best to keep my ground.

"I could've smelled your twin brother instead of you. You know that right?" he started laughing but this time it was at me not with me.

"You haven't even met him and you don't even know his name. So how could he possibly be the person you smelled?" he was really close to me. Like really, really close. Like we could feel each other breathing type of close.

"I don't know! Amortentia works differently for everyone" he lifted my chin up so now I'm looking into his mysterious brown eyes. He smiles a little bit but then gets serious really fast.

"Stop lying to yourself. We all know you fancy me" I was shocked that he knew. But I knew that Ron probably told him.

"How did you know?!" he puts his head down and laughs a little but then lifts his head up again to stare at me.

"Well Ron told me of course! But that's besides the point. Meet me in the Astronomy Tower when the sun goes down, okay?" he winks at me then let's go of my face and walks away.

He's so confident, which makes him even hotter! I grab my things and go to my dorm room to get ready. I know it's going to be cold up there so I might as well wear something comfortable but cute.