𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

After I finished my homework I snuck into the kitchen since I got hungry. Once I open the door I see Hermione in there holding a bunch of snacks.

"Hermione what are you doing here?" she jumps up a little and awkwardly smiles at me.

"Me and Ron are going to have a movie night.So I came over here to get some snacks for us" I look at her and I see that she's holding two separate bags. Both filled with a bunch of food and drinks.

"Man I can't believe he asked for all this stuff" I say laughing a little as I look at her. She makes a face that lets me know that I'm wrong.

"Actually he doesn't even know I'm here. I got really hungry so now here I am" she does little jazz hands trying her best not to drop the snacks.

We both laugh and I grab something to eat. We walk out of the kitchen together talking about Transfigurations class and a bunch of other stuff. We part ways once we get to her house and she waves goodbye to me as she walks inside. I walk back to my dorm and see Neville in there.

"Neville? What are you doing here?" he looks up at me trying to think of something.

"Neville I was thinking we could- go on a picnic..." Hannah trails off a little as she walks into the room and sees me there.

"Hey Hannah" I say awkwardly as she looks at me kind of mad.

"I know this is your dorm too but you don't have to be in here all the time. Go see George or something!" she grabs Neville and they walk out of the room.

I stand there kind of confused and then look down at the food I got. I shrug my shoulders and sit down on my bed to eat. I end up watching Romeo and Juliet while eating ice cream as I cry. Watching this movie made me miss George so I'm going to go see him instead.

I sneak out of my dorm and try my best to sneak into the Gryffindor house. I knock on his dorm room door he immediately opens it. He stands there with no shirt on and gray sweatpants. His toned abs glistening as sweat goes down slowly tracing his abs. I realized that I was staring for too long so I look back up at him.

"Well hello to you too love" he says as he grabs my face and kisses me.

"I need to talk to you about something" as soon as I say that he moves out of the way for me to come in.

"I've got to apologize for the mess Fred made. He doesn't know how to keep things organized" he chuckles softly as he picks some clothes off the floor. He puts them all on Fred's bed and then sits on his own bed.

"So what do you need to talk about?" he looks at me with a kind of sad but curious face.

"It's nothing bad- never mind it is bad but it's not about us so don't worry" he looks at me confused and I sit next to him holding on to his hand.

"Well then if it's not about us then what is it about?" I sigh thinking if I should tell him what my father told me. But it's best that he knows about this and I know he won't tell anyone.

"Voldemort is back and he's going to attack Hogwarts. The problem is that I have no idea when!" I finally let out.

He just sits there quietly trying to process what I just said. Suddenly he stands up and just starts pacing around the room. I watch him as he plays with his hair a little bit trying to think of what to say. He quickly sits back down and grabs both of my hands as he stares into my eyes.

"It doesn't matter when as long as we're prepared. Harry has been secretly teaching us some spells since Umbridge won't. So come to those meetings and let everyone know so we can prepare for this. I'm happy that you told me I bet it was pretty hard to hear that Voldemort's going to attack" he hugs me tightly and strokes my hair in attempts to make me feel better.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I ask and I can feel him nod as his head is on my shoulder.

We both lay down and he puts a soft grey blanket over us. He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me. We start talking about random stuff that comes to mind. Well mostly whatever comes to his mind. He started talking about Quidditch and how strict Oliver is about it.

I would laugh at the jokes he makes even though some of them weren't that funny. He also wouldn't shut up about how many kids he wants. Apparently he wants at least three, two twin girls and a boy. In this exact moment I feel the most happy right now. No matter what happens I'm always the happiest when I'm with him.