𝕕𝕒𝕕?

We enter the common room and I see my father standing there. Everyone quickly left the common room and went to their dorms.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I ask. He signals for me to sit down so I do.

"I've come here to say that I'm sorry" I open my mouth to say something and he puts his hand out to stop me.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't a good father. I'm sorry for not telling your mother to stop acting the way she was. I'm sorry for everything but the only reason I'm apologizing is because...there's going to be a war. As you already know the Dark Lord wants to attack Hogwarts and he's going through with his plan"

Tears started to form in my eyes. After I finally started to feel like I belong here. After me and Hermione are now on good terms. But now all that doesn't matter because some of us might die.

"Okay fine" I say as I wipe the tears away and get up from the couch.

"We've got to warn Dumbledore about this" he nods but doesn't get up.

"Dumbledore already knew. I told him everything and we came up with a plan" I raise an eyebrow at him wondering what the plan is.

"What is it then?" he shakes his head no.

"I can't tell you that you know I can't" he genuinely looked like he was sorry. So I chose to not ask anymore questions and decided to trust him with this plan that he has.

"Okay I won't question your plan. But what should we do about the attack?" he thinks for two minutes until he comes up with a plan.

"Maybe we can make a force field around Hogwarts so they're not able to get in. If they do somehow get in we can have someone watch the bridge. If they try to get in through there then we can destroy the bridge with them in it somehow" 

It's a brilliant plain but all I keep thinking about is Harry. I may not know much about him but he's the one that's in most danger. You know since he's the 'chosen one' and all. 

"But for now continue to go to all of your classes and have fun with your friends as much as possible. I want you to be happy before this war happens" he gets up and hugs me. I hug him back and he smiles at me as he walks away.

I sit on the couch covering my face as tears start streaming down my face. I heard someone walking down the stairs so I stop and wipe the tears away. I look over to see who it was and it's Susan Bones. I've heard a lot about her and also seen her around. I wanted to be her friend but I was pretty scared to talk to her honestly.

"Hey...are you alright?" she asks as she sits down next to me. She rubs my back in a circular motion hoping that it makes me feel better.

"Yeah I'm fine just stressed that's all" it honestly hurt me to lie to her but I had to. She makes me stand up and hugged me as tightly as she could. Not too tight to suffocate me but to just make me feel better.

"If you need someone to talk to let me know, okay?" I nod and she hugs me one more time before leaving.

I get up and straighten my robe before walking to my dorm. I open the door and see Hannah looking at a notebook giggling. She sees me and quickly closes it as she shoves it under her pillow. I raise an eyebrow in confusion as to why she did that but I just brush it off. I throw myself on my bed and groan really loud out of boredom. 

"What was that?" she asks in concern. I prop myself up with my elbows to look at her.

"I'm bored and there's nothing to do" I say as I lay back down.

"Why don't you go see your boyfriend or something. Or better yet go do your homework!" she yells out annoyed. I roll my eyes at her as I grab my homework. 

I work on my Potions homework first and once I finish it I work on my DADA homework. It took me like five minutes to finish it since I had to practice some spells as homework. It was pretty fun to do the spells as homework. One of the spells that I used on Hannah without asking her made her go in slow motion. 

Which was really funny but she got really mad at me for it. Don't worry I reversed it so she's back to normal speed. I finished the rest of my homework and decided to take a walk around the school. Hannah being a boring git didn't want to go with me. 

I'm kidding about her being a git it's just she never really wants to do anything with me. She is boring so I won't take that back, I still love her though.

~~~~~~

Hey! I will be publishing a lot of chapters soon. Since I finally have a laptop now I don't have to write everything on my phone. Which was very hard and stressful but I hope your day was good. Remember to stay hydrated and if you haven't shifted yet don't worry you'll get there, you'll be in your desired reality soon <3