𝕣.𝕠.𝕣. 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

(play the video once you get to the party. Blaise made the playlist)
George's Pov
"What should we do for our next prank George?" he was smiling bigger than usual.

"I don't know Fred. Maybe..." I dozed off as I look back at Y/n. I smile at them but then I notice that they're crying. I get up to walk up to them but they run out of the Great Hall. I was going to run after them but Fred grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't interfere mate. She looks really upset, just give her a few minutes and she'll be fine later" I nod and sit back down. Maybe Fred is right. Maybe it's just that 'time of the month' or whatever mum would call it when Ginny would be really upset. I forget about what happened with Y/n and came up with a great prank idea.

"I got it!" both Fred and Lee turned their attention to me.

"Well out with it!" Lee says rushing me to say it.

"Well it's not a prank. But how about we do a polyjouice roulette with random people's hair!" Fred laughed and Lee just looked at me shocked.

"George that's a great idea. Everyone is just going to turn into random people that we probably don't know!" Lee cracks up laughing and Fred joins in. I stare both of them for a while until I started laughing too. Hermione comes back and sits next to Ron giving me a death glare.

I'm still so confused as to what's going on honestly.

A little time skip

It's time for my last class of the day finally. I wonder what's wrong with Y/n though. They wouldn't talk to me at all today. Hermione would just look at me with disgust in her eyes and Ron just wouldn't look at me. I see that Y/n isn't here but I'll talk to them at the party I heard was happening tonight.

The lesson finally ends and I leave to my dorm room. I put on something comfortable which is gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. As I was on my way to the room of requirements I see Y/n with Cedric.  They were holding hands as they walked in. Now I'm not even confused any more, I'm bloody pissed!

I walk over to the door which wouldn't open for some reason. I was starting to get even more mad until Fred showed up. He tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what's wrong.

"This stupid door won't let me in and I saw my (girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other) holding hands with Diggory!" Fred just bursted out laughing at me. I stare at him giving him a dirty look. Does he really find this whole situation funny?!

"Calm down George they're just really close friends. Plus, you're the one dating them and they love you" he pays me on the shoulder and moves in front of me. The door opens and he signals for me to go in. I walk in and immediately see Hermione snogging with Ron. Gross! I definitely didn't need to see that.

I keep walking around trying to find Y/n but they're nowhere to be found. I don't know where else to look so I just stay with Fred and Angelina in the corner.

"George are you seriously looking for Y/n after what you did?!" Angelina asks while giving me a dirty look. Okay now what did I do to make everyone so mad at me?

"What are you talking about Angie?" I cross my arms while leaning on the wall.

"You're going to have to ask Y/n directly. I'm not going to say something that doesn't have to do with me" she puts her arms up in defeat and laughs a little. But quickly goes back to being mad at me. I roll my eyes at her and walk away from them.

Now I've gotta find them or else I'm going to have to deal with everyone giving me dirty looks. I go to the middle of the dance floor hoping I could find Y/n there but no luck. I go in the middle of the dance floor and they're not there. Lee sees me and tells me to let loose.

So I do, I drink some Firewhisky and start dancing. I leave the dance floor and walk towards Blaise.

"Oi Blaise this is a nice playlist!" he gives me a thumbs up and continues to scroll through his phone. I go back to the dance floor and continue dancing with my friends.

                            Back to your pov
As I enter I immediately see Blaise. I walk over to him and give him a tight hug. Somewhere during the school year me and him became close.

"You like the music? I did some digging and found some muggle music!" he had the biggest smile on his face. He looked so happy which made me happy.

"It's amazing Blaise!" I hug him again and go to the dance floor with Cedric. We start dancing for a while until I see George and Fred walk in. I grab Cedric's arm and pull him to a corner.

"What's wrong?" I quickly hug him and start to cry a little bit. I yell at myself in my head for how stupid I am for crying over a boy. I tell Cedric I need some time alone. But that was a lie, in reality I was just looking for Ginny. When I find her I ask her to dance with me. She agrees so we go to the dance floor.

We start dancing together and I look around hoping to see George. When I finally see him I start twerking on his sister. Ginny starts cheering me on and so does everyone else. The entire time I just stare a George. We switch so now it's Ginny twerking on me, I wink at George before turning my attention to Ginny.

I forget all about George and continue to dance with Ginny. After a few minutes we stop dancing and go get something to drink. We go to the table and drink some Firewhisky.

"This is a pretty fun party am I right?" she bumps me with her elbow and then starts laughing. I laugh with her and we suddenly start talking about the new DADA teacher, whatever her name is.

"Yeah she's pretty strict and won't shut up about how respectful we have to be" I say as I take a sip of the Firewhisky. I jump as I feel someone grab me by the waist. I turn around and see that it's George.