𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥...

(I didn't know what to put for the picture)

Fast Forward to Monday
It is officially Monday which means that I'm finally back at Hogwarts. I arrived past curfew so I had to be extra careful. I can't get caught going to my dorm room. Once I got there I quickly threw myself on the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of music playing. When I look over to where Hannah's bed is I see her dancing. She's dancing to some muggle music I'm guessing because I've never heard this song before.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you. It's just I'm having such a good morning!" she says with a big smile on her face. I assume that she had met a special someone. Because of how happy she looked. She's always so serious about everything so I'm glad to see her smile for once.

"Don't worry about it plus I should be getting ready to go to breakfast anyways" I say as I get up from my bed. She was going to leave but I grabbed her arm before she did. She turned around and looked at me confused.

"What's going on with you? You're acting weird?" I ask her. She sits down on her bed and tries to think of what to say.

"Umm...I don't know how to say this but me and Neville are dating!" she looks down at her feet scared to look at me. I grab her arm and pull her up from her bed so now she's on her feet. I hug her tightly while jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy for you Hannah!"

"Really? I thought you would be mad" she laughs but it's a fake laugh.

"Why would I be? You're finally happy and not your old bossy self"

"Hey!" she punches my shoulder and I playfully push her. She leaves the dorm room to wait for me in the common room. I get dressed and go downstairs. I put my arm on her shoulder as we walk to the Great Hall together. We walk in and everyone turns around to look at us.

We look at each other and start laughing as we walk to our table. I sit next to Anthony and Cedric while Hannah sat across from me. I look at Cedric and then Anthony but they aren't their usual happy self anymore.

"What's wrong guys?" just as I ask that they quickly look away from me. I'm confused as to why they did that but I chose not to question it.

"I'm so sorry Y/n..." Cedric turns to face me and grabbed my hand.

"What are you sorry for? Wha—" Hermione suddenly comes over and sat down next to me. I was confused but she suddenly hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go. When she finally let go she had tears in her eyes and now I'm even more confused than ever.

"I'm so sorry Y/n!" she said as she starts to cry.

"What are you guys sorry for I'm so-"

"I saw George kissing someone in the library!" Hermione said while looking down at the ground. I felt tears coming down my cheek slowly. I just stare at her waiting for her to say she was joking. But instead she looked back up at me and just shook her head. I look over at George who's talking to Fred. He looks back at me and smiles until he notices that I'm crying.

He gets up to come up to me but I quickly get up and leave the Great Hall. I just go to the nearest corridor I end up in. I sit down and just cry my eyes out. I feel someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around me. I look up and see that it's Angelina.

"Hey Y/n, what's wrong?" she slowly sits down on the seat next to me.

"George cheated on me" I say as more tears come down. I hug her tightly and she hugs me back. She stayed with me until I eventually calmed down. I told her what Hermione told me and she tried to comfort me as much as she could.

I don't really know Angelina that much but I would love to be her friend. She seems like such a sweet person.

She suddenly pulls away from the hug and holds my hand.

"There's a party tonight in the room of requirements. You should come! I'll be there" she smiles and hugs me one more time.

"Yeah i'll be there and this time I won't be a mess like right now" I say as I wipe my tears away. We both laugh but only for a second. She hugs me again and waves goodbye as she walks away. I wave back and she leaves.

I get up and leave the corridor walking towards my house. I say the password and walk in. I sit on the couch in the common room thinking if I should actually go to the party. I force myself to get up and go to my dorm room. I grab some clothes and put it on.

I put some mascara on along with some highlight

I put some mascara on along with some highlight. I curl my hair a little bit and put on white shoes. I didn't put high heels on instead I decided to wear something comfortable. But something that would look good with a dress.

I look at myself in the mirror overthinking the outfit. I push those thoughts away and head to the common room. I run into Cedric who was reading a book. I would like to admit that he looks hot like that. He's holding the book with one hand and the other holding a pen.

He had the pen on his lips as he's thinking of something. He noticed that I was there and quickly puts the book down along with the pen. He gets up and walks up to me. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds and oh my god! I wanted to risk it all and just kiss him right then and there.

I choose not to since I'm still with George until I decide to talk to him and figure out what to do. He hugs me tightly and apologizes for not telling me about George.

"It's okay Ceddy! I understand why you didn't" I could tell he hates that nickname. I always heard his friends call him that and he would yell at them for it. He rolls his eyes at me and quietly laughs while looking down. He looks back up at me and finally starts talking.

"I know you understand but I still feel bad for not saying anything! Why are you dressed by the way?" he looked me up and down. I blush a little seeing him looking at me like that.

"Oh! Angelina invited me to a party. Wanna go with me?" I shyly ask him. He nods his head yes and signals to the door. We leave the common room and head to the party.