𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖

(play the song when you're at the Great Hall part)

I finally get to go to Hogwarts after months of begging my father to let me go. I don't remember much about when I arrived. All I remember is organizing my stuff in my dorm and then I fell asleep on my bed. I was really tired but Dumbledore told me that tomorrow I will be sorted into my house.

"Umm...Y/n?" I hear someone call my name. I try to ignore it but then they start to shake me trying to wake me up.

"Leave me alone!" I turn around as a way to tell them to let me sleep but they don't stop. They keep shaking me and calling my name. I'm starting to get really annoyed.

"Ugh what do you want—" before I say anything else I see Harry sitting on my bed staring at me. He blushed but then looked away so I don't see him.

"Omg I am so sorry Harry I didn't mean to yell at you!" I say in a embarrassed tone.

He laughs while having a big smile on his face. "It's okay, I completely understand. You probably had a bad day yesterday. You know, with the whole arriving to Hogwarts thing"

"Umm..yeah I'm just stressed out" You say while getting up.

"How do you know my name?" Harry looked so confused then I remember that I'm new and I shouldn't know his name. But I know him because of how much my father talks about Harry.

"Oh I heard Draco talking about you! Anyway, shouldn't we get going? You know, so I can go get sorted into a house?" I say that while looking at Harry like he should know what's supposed to happen when a new student arrives. Because he obviously should know.

"Oh! Right! Umm...Get dressed, I'll wait outside because I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to go to the Great Hall in those" Harry says it in an embarrassed tone while pointing at me. I look down to see that I'm just wearing a shirt and underwear. I quickly cover myself up with my blanket and Harry quickly gets up. He leaves my dorm room so I quickly get up and put on a white sunflower field t-shirt. I paired that shirt with some cute shorts, I put on a orange ish tan fuzzy jacket and a cute chocker. I apply some mascara on my lashes and some lipgloss on my lips.

As I put my socks on and my checkered vans I think about what house I might end up in

As I put my socks on and my checkered vans I think about what house I might end up in. Probably slytherin since I'm a Snape. But my thoughts quickly get interrupted by Harry knocking on the door.

"Please hurry or you'll be late" Harry says it in a calm but kind of annoyed tone. Hearing him rushing me kind of pissed me off but I open the door. Once I open the door Harry looks as if he's just seen a ghost which doesn't surprise me because Hogwarts is pretty haunted.

"What did you see a ghost or something?" Harry hearing me say that quickly snapped him out of whatever thoughts he was in.

"Oh sorry it's just— you look gorgeous" He says that with a smile on his face. Hearing him compliment me made me blush a little. But he clears his throat and looks at me as a way to tell me that we should get going.

I get the message and we both start walking to the Great Hall. I open the door and immediately hear Dumbledore talking "Give a warm welcome to Y/n Snape" Dumbledore quickly looks at me so everyone turned around to face me. I feel really uncomfortable but I walk towards Dumbledore.

Once I sit down on the chair I hear someone whispering.

"They're definitely going to be a Slytherin, they obviously work for the Dark Lord" I look around hoping I would see who said that but before I can look over at the Gryffindor table I feel something on your head. It's the Sorting Hat. Mcgonagall barely puts it on and the Sorting Hat immediately says "Hufflepuff!". I hear everyone talking about how it must be a mistake and how I deserve to be in Slytherin. I want to cry, scream, and stay quiet all at the same time.

I get up to walk to the Hufflepuff table when I hear someone clapping. I look over to where the sound is coming from and I see a handsome boy with brown hair he had a wide smile on his face as if he was proud of me for something. Everyone else is giving him a dirty look as a way to tell him to stop. But he doesn't listen. I give him a smile and then I sit down. After I sat down Dumbledore started his speech.

~~~~~~~

After Dumbledore's long speech I start walking towards the library. I was about to walk in until I feel someone tap my shoulder. I jump because it was unexpected and I turn around. It's the boy from the Great Hall.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you" he laughs awkwardly. I laugh a little because it was kind of adorable.

"Oh it's okay I just wasn't expecting anyone to want to talk to me. You know, since I'm Snape's daughter and could possibly be a death eater" I look at him and I notice that his smile is gone. Now he just looks sad.

"Oh no I wasn't assuming that, that's what you thought about me it's just that's what everyone's been saying. Harry won't even look at me anymore after he found out who my father is" I look down at my feet because I don't want him to see me sad but he still notices.

"Hey, it's okay. I didn't think you were talking about me. Also I think everyone is just on edge with everything going on that they'll immediately assume you're apart of them. I'm Cedric by the way!" he smiles at me which makes me calm down and I take a deep breath.

"Well I'll let you get caught up with classes. Bye it was nice talking to you Y/n" he smiles at me and then walks away. I smile about the fact that Cedric was so nice to me. I turn around and go into the library to study.

I hope you're liking this story so far. I was talking to my group of friends about making this fanfic and they loved that idea. So I decided to do it. Let me know some things you would like to occur in this fanfic and i'll try my best to add them in.