𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙...𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖

"Can we talk...please?" he says as he grips my hand tighter. I nod and he leads me to a corner. I lean against the wall as he stands in front of me. He keeps one hand on the wall and the other holding my waist.

"What do you want to talk about?" I say as I stare at the ground. He raises my head up by my chin so now I'm staring into his eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about Y/n. Why is everyone so mad at me today?" he raises an eyebrow as he stares at me. I look at the ground as I breathe in and then breathe out.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I stay quiet for a while and he waits for me to finish my sentence.

"Why don't you go ask you're girlfriend?"

"There it is! What's with this whole "girlfriend" thing huh?" he becomes strict and demanding trying to get an answer.

"Well I think you having your tongue down someone's throat explains it pretty much" I shrug and push him away as I walk back to Ginny.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Ginny asks knowing that I wasn't in a good mood. I nod and she grabs my arm leading me to the Gryffindor common room. We enter and she takes me to her dorm.

"If you want you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor" she says as she grabs her sleeping bag.

"No Ginny it's fine I'll sleep on the floor" I grab the sleeping bag from her hand and put it on the floor.

She smiles at me as she lays on her bed. We say good night to each other and finally fall asleep.

I wake up to someone lightly knocking on Ginny's door. I look over at her and she's still fast asleep. I get up slowly walking towards the door. Whoever it was starting knocking really loud now that Ginny almost woke up. I open the door to see that's it's Dean who was knocking.

"Oh! Sorry I wasn't expecting anyone other than Ginny here" he scratches the back of his head because of how embarrassed he seems.

"Well she's sleeping and umm...I won't tell anyone about this encounter we just had" I smile at him awkwardly and walk out of Ginny's dorm.

I walk as fast as I could to the Hufflepuff common room.

I do the password and finally the door finally opens. I walk in straight to my dorm room. I slam the door shut not knowing that Hannah was there.

"Woah what's got you in a hurry?" Hannah says as she walks out of the bathroom.

"I can't say...I was sworn to secrecy" I laugh at how dumb that joke was and she just stares at me.

"Nothing. That was a stupid joke" I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom.

"Why are you acting so weird? Is it about the whole George thing?" she yells out hoping I hear her while I shower.

"Maybe. I talked to him at the party and all he cared about was why everyone was mad at him. Not why I wasn't talking to him, ugh he's such an asshole!" I finish my shower and step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

"Really? That's all he cared about?!" Hannah put her arms around her body, she looked pissed.

"Yeah! Look I'm just as mad as you are but I feel like I should talk to him about it" she wanted to say something about it but decided not to. She hugs me before leaving the dorm. I go back in the bathroom and put on the uniform along with my robe.

I finally leave the common room and head straight to the Great Hall. When I was close to the Great Hall I see George about to enter.

"George can we talk?" he gives me a dirty look but agrees to talk. I grab his arm and pull him to an empty corridor.

"Before you say anything I want to say I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself. Now you can talk" he sighs and then gets ready to talk.

"I asked Angelina what this whole thing was about but she didn't tell me. I decided that I want to hear it from you" he pushes me a little on my shoulder with his pointer finger.

"I heard from Hermione that she saw you kiss someone in the library. She didn't say who so I can't tell you that" he puts his head down and suddenly starts laughing.

"Did you guys suddenly forget that I have a twin brother who's dating Angelina? Did that not ever come to mind?" I nod in embarrassment. I can't believe I forgot about Fred!

"I'm so sorry George! I completely forgot about Fred and clearly so did Hermione" he grabs my arm and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Please never do that again I really thought I lost you!" he pulls away and quickly kisses me gently but passionately.

"Come on you need something to eat after that party" he says as he points towards the Great Hall. I nod and we hold hands as we walk in. Everyone turns to look at us but I don't even care. I kiss George on the cheek and then I go sit at my table.

Everyone I knew at the table started questioning me. I told them that it was a misunderstanding and that we're fine now. They all finally left me alone and continued eating.