𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕...

(Here's a random picture for you guys😌^)

Once she says that I quickly pull her into a hug and continue to cry. I never really liked Miss Charity but she didn't deserve that at all. Bellatrix hugs me back but tighter. She pats me on the back as I cry more but then I calm down a little.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she says as she pulls away from the hug. She looks straight into my eyes with a face of worry. I nod my head and we walk to my bed. We sit down and talk about Charity. But then I start to get mad as I start talking about Voldemort killing her.

"He didn't have to kill her because she teached Muggle Studies! It's not fair! Why is he so against Muggles, he's literally a Half-blood!" tears start running down my face again as I yell. She tries to calm me down and it works. I calm down and continue to talk to her.

An hour goes by as we talk and the meeting ends at the same time that we finish our talk. Since it was getting late Bellatrix leaves to go to her bedroom to sleep.

~~~~~~

I get up to go to the kitchen to get a snack before I go to sleep. As I was passing by Draco's room I look over since the door was open. I regret looking because once I look inside his room I see Pansy and him making out.

"Ew close your door next time Draco. I don't want to see you two snogging" as I say that I fake gag a little making it sound like I was going to throw up. Draco rolls his eyes and gets off of Pansy. He starts to walk towards me and stops at the door.

"You wish you were the one I was snogging" he winks as he slowly closes his door. I roll my eyes at the closed door and continue to walk towards the kitchen. Once I get to the kitchen I grab a butter beer and some chocolate frogs. I go back to my room and eat the chocolate frogs I got from the kitchen.

When I finish eating the chocolate frogs and finish the butter beer I decide to go to sleep. I randomly wake up for no reason but when I look over at my door I see someone standing there.

"Good morning Elizabeth" the person walks over to my bed, revealing who they are.

"Geez Blaise you scared me!" I slap him on the shoulder and he smiles at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Narcissa told me to wake you up and tell you to get ready for breakfast. Or do you prefer staying in bed with no food?"

"Can't I just go get the food come back to my room and stay in bed instead?" I smile at him and he laughs a little bit.

"You could do that but then Narcissa would be disappointed that you weren't downstairs eating with the rest of us" he just had to bring Cissy's feelings into this!

"Ugh fine but I'm only doing this for Cissy!" I roll my eyes at him as I get up. He laughs as he gets off of my bed. He tells me to sit next to him since he knows that I can't stand Pansy. We met before I went to Hogwarts so we're pretty close friends. I thank him for letting me sit next to him and he leaves.

I get dressed and then head downstairs to the dining room. I walk over to the seat next to Blaise and smile at him when I sit down. I glance over and see Pansy who's sitting across from us. She was pissed off that I was sitting next to Blaise. But what does she expect?

Blaise is the only person I get along with in the Manor other than Narcissa and Bellatrix. I ignore her until she starts to talk.

"So...Y/n, are you excited to go back to school and see your blood traitor of a boyfriend?" she smirks as she says that. I feel my blood start to boil but I calm myself down.

"Are you excited to go back and start to screw with every thing that breathes in Hogwarts again?" I raise an eyebrow as I ask her the question. Her face turns red and she seems like she doesn't know what to say. She quickly gets up and goes straight to Draco's room. Draco rolls his eyes at me and follows Pansy.

Bellatrix starts laughing and says how much she hates that girl.

"I'm so tired of that girl! All she does is follow Draco around and tries way too hard to impress him" she continues to laugh and Narcissa gives her a look as a way to tell her to stop. Bellatrix stops laughing and continues to eat. The rest of us start to eat too. Once we finish eating me and Blaise start talking to them about what we learn in Hogwarts.

"Professor Lupin is planning to teach us about Boggarts some time this week" Blaise says it with such a happy and excited tone. But then he gets serious. He looks at me put quickly turns his attention back to what he was saying.

"I'm not excited about what my Boggart could be though" he laughs a little but I can tell he wasn't joking. There seems to be something that he doesn't want anyone to know. I want to know what but I choose not to bother him. Blaise is a closeted person, he likes to keep things to himself. So no one really asks him what's wrong because they don't want make anything worse just in case.

We continue to talk about all the things we learn in Hogwarts. They didn't really like the idea of me being a Hufflepuff but they don't bring it up. He said how he knew I would get Hufflepuff and that he was proud of me for it. I'm happy to have someone like Blaise in my life. He always looks out for me and I try my best to look out for him, if he let's me of course.

~~~~~~
Sorry that I'm taking so long on making more chapters of this fanfic and the Cedric one. I've been trying to do my school work and focusing on myself for a while. But I'm working on a few more chapters that will be posted on Monday so be ready for that.