𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Finally it was time for class to start so I quickly get up and head to Potions Class. Once I get there we were told to pay attention to what the professor is doing. I look around and see that it's my father who's the professor.

"Today we'll be doing a forgetfulness potion. Be careful you must do it correctly or you'll forget something very important. There are two parts you must do for this potion" he goes off saying the instructions while doing the potion. I take notes but I doze off when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey love. What are we doing I was a little late" George whispers to me.

"We're doing a forgetfulness potion. Now sit down and pay attention before we get in trouble" I whisper back to him.

"You may begin" my father says as he sits down and starts reading a book. I start to freak out because I didn't write part two of the notes after George came in. If my father ever finds out that I got distracted by a Weasley he'll kill me.

So far all I have in my notes are:
2 drops of Lethe River Water to cauldron
Gently heat for 20 seconds
Add 2 Valerian sprigs into cauldron
Stir 3 times, clockwise
Wave your wand
Leave to brew for 45-60 minutes

I quickly did what part one told me to do but I think I did something wrong. As I was stirring it three times it turned to a light blue. I wanted to raise my hand to ask for help but I decided to smell it. Once I smelled it George held my hand. I look up at him and suddenly become pissed so I pull my hand away from him.

"What's wrong love? Are you okay?" he raises his eyebrow and scoots closer to me. I start to remember what Hermione told me about how he cheated on me in the library.

"How dare you try and talk to me after you cheated?!" I say whispering but in a yelling like tone.

George's pov
I reach for their hand to hold it because I missed them so much. But once I grab it they quickly pull away from me. I ask them if they're okay scooting closer to them.

"How dare you try and talk to me after you cheated??" after they said that I felt my heart break. I just sat there staring at them shocked not knowing what to do.

"What are you talking about? We already talked about this and I told you it was Fred not me" I whisper back hoping Snape didn't hear me.

What is wrong with them? Wait, the forgetfulness potion! I quickly raise my hand trying to get Snape's attention.

"Yes Mr. Weasley?" he says while giving me a death glare.

"I think something went wrong with Y/n's potion" he quickly gets up and walks towards us. He looks into their cauldron and his eyes open really wide.

"Seems like they made a mistake in the potion so that means they forgot about whatever they were currently thinking about" he turns around and goes back to his chair.

So they officially forgot about our talk which was what they were thinking about. This isn't good.

Back to your pov
I get up out of anger and leave the classroom without a word. I walk towards the library and sit down. I turn to look at the door and see Hermione walking in.

"Hey what happened back there? You could've gotten expelled for that!" she yells at me until she noticed my angry expression. Her face suddenly softens and she now has a sad expression on her face.

"What's wrong Y/n?" she tilts her head slightly and scoots closer to me.

"George tried to talk to me after he cheated!" after I say that she starts laughing uncontrollably. I look at her raising one eyebrow in confusion.

"What's so funny?" I give her attitude. She may be scary but I'm too mad to even care.

"You and George already talked about that and it was Fred kissing Angelina!" She said trying her best to hold her laugh in.

"No we didn't!" I say in defense. She makes me listen to her talking for two minutes. She told me the whole situation how me and George already talked things out. It was pretty confusing because I didn't even remember talking to him today.

"You must've done the forgetfulness potion wrong. Luckily since you did it wrong you only forgot what was on your mind" she says as she gets up and goes to grab a book from the shelf. She comes back with the book in her hands and sets it down on the table.

The book looked really old but not too old for it to be broken. She opens the book and looks for something that could help me. When she finds it she smiles really big and looked proud of herself.

"I got it! I'll be right back with a potion that will make you remember. Don't go anywhere!" she leaves while pointing at me with the book in her hands.

A few minutes pass by and I started getting bored. So instead of listening to Hermione I quickly got up and left the library. I was walking through an empty corridor until I heard something. I follow the noise I try my best to hide but where I could see and hear.

"Fred how many times do I have to tell you. I know you like her just admit it!" it was Angelina yelling at Fred over a girl who he won't admit he likes. I wondered who the girl was so I stayed for a while listening to their conversation.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like Hermione! Ron is the one that liked her not me!" he says in defense. He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. Angelina kept going on about how she can tell by the way he looks at her. But Fred just keeps denying it.

I kept listening to the conversation until I felt someone touch my shoulder. I jump a little and almost screamed. Luckily I quickly covered my mouth hoping Angelina and Fred didn't hear me. I turn around and see that it's Hermione. She looks pissed.

"I told you to not go anywhere and what did you do?!" she says kind of whispering but yelling at the same time. She looked at what I was looking at and gave me a death glare.

"Why are you in other people's business? Let them be come on" she grabs my arm and takes me to her dorm.