| chapter - 46 |

Updating, because why not?!
Today is my 6th hubby Kim Taehyung and Jungkook's one n only husband's birthday ♥

🐰💜 🐯

I pray for their well being always,

" I ♥U BTS "

They deserves nothing but love 💜

________________________________________

Author pov:

(night time)

The ride was still pretty silent, only the sound of breathing can be heard

Tae was looking outside the window while biting his inner lips. He will cry any time soon. His eyes were glossy.

Not because he was angry with Jungkook, but because he thought it was shameful situation for him.

He couldn't control his horny self.

What would Jungkook may thought about him. Tae thought and felt like crying.

On the other hand, Jungkook was focusing on the road while side eyeing Tae, he even looked at him occasionally, checking if he is okay.

Jungkook felt guilty.

So guilty.

To ruin the whole situation.

Ashamed as he couldn't hold his desires, because hadn't any control on his own body.

He lick his lips in nervousness.

Afraid, what might Tae thought about.

They were officially in relationships for 3/4 days. But the feelings for Taehyung build in his mind long ago, like when he first saw him on the club. Instant right there he felt something on his heart.

It was beating too fast.

He wanted Taehyung, he wanted to treasure that boy for his whole life from then.

That's why he never rush things with Taehyung. He hold patience.

Tho it was too hard for him when he knew Taehyung was already so ready for him, even before the official relationship.

It's just that he don't want Tae to see his devil side. Not to early when they just started.

He is Afraid, scared. What if Taehyung leave him after knowing the truth.