| chapter - 61 |

This book reached 7k + votes 😍

74 votes on last chapter, I was like whoa <3 thank you so much 😇

-

Okay so just wanted to share about how the idea of Taehyung's cross dressing came in my mind 😋

Jeon Jungkook once said, that Taehyung will look most beautiful in feminine dresses among the members 💜 you can search anywhere about it 😘

________________________________________

Author pov:

The couple reached in their country, home few hours ago

The couple reached in their country, home few hours ago. Both were exhausted. After freshen up and having dinner, they plopped on the bed. Went on a deep slumber immediately.

It was past midnight, 2:27 am on the clock. The black haired man slowly moving away from his sleeping husband, who's snoring sound was music itself.

But, Jungkook needs to focus on something else right now. He can have Taehyung in his arm later.

He tried again. But Taehyung started whining in his sleep, obviously not happy about the lost of warmth.

Jungkook cautiously took his pillow which he was laying on. Put that on Taehyung's chest, made him hug that pillow. As the pillow has Jungkook's scent and warmth a bit. It may help Taehyung to sleep.

Jungkook sighed when he successfully got up from the bed. Tip toed after, looking at his husband for the last time before going out the room and closing the door.

He was wearing just a grey sweatpant.  He walked towards his gym. With a straight face. No emotions showing off.

The door of his gym automatically closed after he entered there. He walked over to a specific grey wall of the entire room.

Again a small cabinet,  he opened the doors of it. Again a passcode system.
He typed whatever he needed to. And something clicked immediately.

He pushed the grey wall. And enter inside.

Oh.

A closet.

A whole closet.

With various of Jungkook's outfits, mostly black. Hell no. Everything is black.

He changed his outfit.

Was standing before kind of a Almira. Straightly looking at it for a brief moment before moving his hand to open it.

|

2:35 am.

"you locked the gate properly?" Jin asked in his sleepy voice when Namjoon took the passenger seat in their car.

"yes love. But what happened you're not looking really well. You can take rest, I'll handle everything" Namjoon spoke so softly to his fiance while cupping his cheek.