| chapter - 82 |

Vote! Don't make me regret making time for you when I am just needy for some rest. Thank you for 700k+ reads.

Ready to enjoy Namjin's journey of love? It's their flashback, but since I'm not going to include anything from future/present in today's chapter, I won't change fonts. It will be the same as usual.

One important thing is, my updates are dependent on how much time I'm getting to write.

________________________________________

Author pov:

Year 2009.

" class! We've a new student to join us from today, please treat him well "
Professor Mia chirped and added,

" sweetheart please introduce yourself to your friends " she welcomed the boy inside the classroom whose head hung low, eyes focusing on the floor instead. Somewhat looking lifeless yet was busy trying to ignore his own agony.

" 안녕하세요 (annyeong haseyo), I'm Kim Namjoon please take care of me well" he politely said after looking at their direction for once, bowing to them.

Professor Mia smiled sweetly to him.

" take a seat sweetheart, and guys do inform him about previous lectures and everything "

Namjoon was walking forward to take a seat, he saw and empty one, on left row so he walked to the seat.

Before he could reach, he has hit his knee on a bench, groaning in pain while holding his aching knee.

Brows frowning, nose scrunching.

" you okay?! ",  a soothing and calming voice was heard from the side of him. He knew the voice was approaching him, and it did.

Soon he felt a pair of hands over his right hand and left shoulder, it was guiding him to the seat.

" you okay? Should I bring you to the fermacy? Ice? " that person voiced out again.

Namjoon looked up to the person to say thank you and sorry. But those words never left his lips. His large innocent, heart wrenching pain contained eyes–– were now confused.

He has never seen such beauty in his whole life.

His eyes fall on those plumpy lips first, which were still moving but he couldn't hear any of it which was spoken by that lips owner.

His soft looking eyes held calmness which Namjoon could feel in his every vein. He felt a bit relieved, he knew he needed the calmness, but for how long he craved for it, he doesn't know.

He felt thankful, but couldn't voiced it out yet again.

" hey–" the voice spoke again.

" ah s-sorry to bother I'm al–"

" no you're not! Ma'am I think Namjoon hit his knees clumsily. Can I bring him some ice packs? " that person said and asked to the professor.

" oh poor baby, yes Jin please "

Jin nodded and was going to run but Namjoon held his wrist, gesturing him to not go.

" sorry for holding your hand without your permission. But I'm okay, I don't need anything. And sorry again for worrying the class. I'm alright " he said politely but his caressing hand on his knee didn't go unnoticed by Jin.

He rolled his eyes.

But didn't uttered any word, just took a seat besides him. Didn't wanted to grab any attention of the class so he kept quite while professor Mia already started her lecture.