| Chapter - 83 |

It hurts when you don't vote or be a silent reader. Imagine yourself not getting deserved reactions on your hard work :') bye.

And thank you for your patience!

________________________________________

Namjin is a pair that made me believe and realize so much more  to be very honest. In a relationship, how to be patient, to being a shadow of one another, to be a support system of one another, to be a comfort zone of one another, to be a place where one can lean on to always. I love them.

Even if they're not real, they become a ideal couple for others, And no one can deny it.

So are you ready to be a part of my Namjin's wedding?

Their new journey?

Are you ready for something Hotter Sweeter Cooler Butter ???

Because I am! Let's get it!

(there's a hint in the cover picture of this chapter, if you get it you'd be able to guess what's coming ahead)

9k words, don't skip lines if you wanna please your mind.

________________________________________

Author pov:

" hyung don't panic okay! We'll just leave as soon as Jungkook comes home

" hyung don't panic okay! We'll just leave as soon as Jungkook comes home. And I swear he's just on the way " Taehyung was speaking over a phone call to Jin, whose wedding is in few hours.

" how tf I'm supposed to chill Kim Taehyung! I'm fucking alone in here and preparing myself alone with a stranger! Why are you guys late on your hyungs wedding day for god sake! " Jin's loud voice could be heard through 7feets away.

Taehyung shrieked.

" hyung I'm almost ready I just need to put on the dress. Now come on you're making me late " he whines.

" okay come soon, I'm not liking being alone. Baby misses his uncles "

" awe we are missing our cutie too! And hyung Jiminie and Hobi hyung are also on the way. I've talked to them few minutes ago. Don't panic okay? And just be happy on your day. Finally it's happening!! " he cheered.

A loud sigh was released by the other side of the phone.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was standing by the door, awestruck, being a hot statue guy. Sweat beads were already forming on his forehead.

Why not?

His beloved, walking around in the room with only a pair of black, lingerie.