| chapter - 77 |

Dissapointed with the number of votes on last chapter 👍

There will be more than 90 chapters probably & it's a last one which will contain such length.
________________________________________

Author pov:

A tired sigh left Taehyung's mouth as he entered in their office cabin.

After the stomachache incident Jungkook is more cautious about Taehyung's health so he badly wanted him to stay at home but Taehyung insisted so here are they.

In Taehyung's opinion there will lots of pressure on Jungkook if he keeps taking days off like that plus they never know when he really really has to stay home because he wouldn't make it. And they have a long journey ahead. Jungkook almost rolled his eyes at that statement.

As he will do or take pressures as much as he can just to his family's sake. His family.

It sounded so good to him that it made both of them smile.

Taehyung assured that he'll be better if Jungkook is near him so yeah.

He kept his gaze on Taehyung as he tried to relax in the sitting position on the chair. Took a brief moment before checking the files out which was kept in front of him.

Jungkook look on the clock, checking the time before diving in work.

It was around past 12 pm.

His eyes continually checking Taehyung in every single minute. During this time Jungkook keep ordering fruits, juices, minimul healthy foods for Taehyung. As Taehyung hadn't had breakfast properly. He was feeling nauseous. Plus he felt heavy without even eating much.

It was a issue with his digesting.

Doctor said its nothing to worry about, it's normal. Just they had to be careful and be cautious.

Thankfully they didn't had any meetings today. So Taehyung had been working on his desk only.

He had 30 minuets nap earlier, as Jungkook demanded.

Now Jungkook was in front of Taehyung's table. Who was focused on the iPad, listing something. Probably the schedule of tomorrow.

He smiles before leaning a bit.

Hands resting both of the sides of his beloved. Just then Taehyung noticed, and weakly smiles.

Jungkook wasn't very much happy about the whole situation. He knew it was difficult for him. He knew. He felt overwhelmed and huge respect for Taehyung as he kept going on.

Not every pregnancy is same. Some has difficulties on their first few months, some on last few months or some of them deals the whole journey with difficulty. And some pregnancies are just easy one.

As Hobi's first time was pretty difficult but this time he has been relaxed. Same goes with Jimin.

Of course there's difficulty, not all rainbows and unicorns. But comparatively it's better.

Jungkook took a mental note to take some advices from Yoongi.

" love? " he softly called.

" yes! oh Jungkookie do you need something?! " he asked surprised as he didn't noticed his presence earlier, plus the close proximity made him blush. Making Jungkook chuckle lightly. Pregnancy made him sensitive.

" I love you " Jungkook simply says, pressing his lips against his forehead.

Taehyung's eyes shut close.