Notice ~ Important Survey

Read carefully then answer.

Were you guys uncomfortable with Taehyung's cross dressing ?

Tell me the truth ?

People are accusing me like they never saw BTS wearing cross dress. Then boy or girl please go and check out GO GO Halloween version. And please DO search about Taehyung's sassy mood.

Did you checked the butter MV dresses carefully? 😀 my loves wear gender less dresses and the dresses for females , styled in their own way.

Taehyung didn't ran into the crowd nor in his city while cross dressing. It was their Honeymoon for
God sake 😑 And in Honeymoon people go beyond their limits and likes to fulfill the wishes of their partner. So Taehyung did as well. It's not like he didn't enjoyed.

(A/n : I'm single)

It's for Kink ! Do you understand what kink is ? :)

I didn't had plans to include cross dressing from earlier, so I didn't gave warning at the very first.
I tried to include one later, but the Wattpad was giving me trouble. Soon I'll warn the new readers. And guys saying they wouldn't read if I had, sorry for your time waste in my book 😊

I could have make Taehyung wore a gown on their wedding if I had plans to cross dressing him all the times after wedding.

You don't have any right to ruin my mood while I'm going to sleep and when I just woke up in the morning.

Not only this but,

I tagged this book as an mpreg when I started writing, but then when it was Hobi's journey people came here and say I should've gave Waring at the very first. Is it my fault that you didn't read the tags ?

I understand not every person will like reading my book. May be you aren't interested anymore.
That's okay <3

I hope I made you understand.
I'm sorry again 😇

Now,

It's okay if no one reads my book, I'll still write and finish this one. And will keep publishing new books. It's my piece of writing,
here You can give me your opinion when I ask. You can talk to me freely. BUT YOU CANNOT FORCE ME TO DO CHANGES, because it's mine.

Lastly, Thank you for ruining my mood on my Husbands anniversary :)

Borahae.

-
You can suggest me if it's annoying so I will just unpunished the book. I still can read this way so it's okay.