| chapter - 13 |

Author pov

Jungkook was leaning towards Tae,
Tae can feel Jungkook's hot breath on his lips. They were so close, there lips were few inches apart.

(Author pov : I didn't like Tae's old room so I changed the pic, I changed the old pic into this from other chapters too)

.........

(Also kindly imagine the room as night)

Tae's eyes was close, Jungkook's eyes was on Tae's lips, he hold tae by his waist. Tae hold him by shoulder. Both of them were like standing like this for sometime then Tae spoke up "Wh...at a...re y..ou dd...oin.g kookie". Just then Jungkook back off from Tae and release his hand from Tae's waist.

Then Jk look into the other corner of room and hand him the shirt to cover his bear body. "I'm ss...or.ry" Jk said. He really felt sorry cause he don't want Tae to feel regret by any of his movement.

"ii...i sh.o..ul.dd ch...ange in th.e ba..th..room" Tae said and left. Jungkook cover his face with his hands by embarrassment.

Whats happening with him he don't know. He didn't care about Tae's feeling when he was sucking his neck awhile ago in his house. But now he is caring about Tae's feeling. Cause he don't wanna hurt Tae's feelings.

Cause kiss on the lips is something special for a person. Whoever is believe in love can't kiss anyone on the lips. Lip kiss is something that helps us to express how much we love the person, how much we want the person to be our.

But it's strange that Jungkook is thinking about this. Hey Jungkook are you FALLING for Tae!!!!
Actually he doesn't know the answer still.....

Tae pov

I ran to the bathroom. What just happened right now. We almost KISSED!!  But why didn't he kissed me!!! aaiissh!! Didn't he wanted to kiss me!? Lots of questions was hanging on Tae's head.

 We almost KISSED!!  But why didn't he kissed me!!! aaiissh!! Didn't he wanted to kiss me!? Lots of questions was hanging on Tae's head

Cause he wanted to kiss as much as Kookie wanted. But our coconut head didn't understand Tae also WANTED to kiss him.

After changing and freshen up Tae came out from the bathroom but he didn't find Jk. So he left the room and went downstairs. When he come to the kitchen he saw Jk was doing something.

"What are doing" I asked him

"What are doing" I asked him. "umm nothing I wanted to drink something so I came here to find something to drink." Jk said.
"oh should I make some coffee for us? " tae asked to him. "but I want some banana milk if you can make some for me" Jk mumbled in a pout. Tae giggle as he find it so cute. "okay I'll make it for you" tae said and started to make it for him. Jungkook helped him by gave him banana and milk. " Kookie can you bring me some strawberries from the refrigerator" Tae asked him. "yes anything for my baby boy" Jk said unconsciously. "Ahh uhm" tae was shocked, embarrassed, shy and blushing as well. He didn't know Jk will call him that after what happened in awhile ago.

Jungkook gave him some strawberries. Tae made banana milk for Jk and strawberry milk for himself.

"Aww thank you for making this for me, it's delicious and I was craving for this, so thank you baby boy" Jk said. Hearing this word again Tae's cheeks become red again. Seeing his red cheeks Jk smirked but didn't say anything but kissed Tae's cheeks softly. Kookie behaves like nothing happened. Tae surprised with his behavior but didn't mind or bother cause he is liking this feeling as well as he like the person.

Both of them clean the mess in the kitchen. Kookie also helped Tae who never did anything for himself in his lifetime.

Time skip

"You can sleep in Jimin's bedroom" Tae said. "but I can't sleep alone" Jk said (as we already know it was a damn lie) . "Huh but how can I sleep together" tae said as he was mixed with feelings. "we can sleep together" Jk said simply. "b..u.t" tae got cut off bye Jk as he said "I'LL NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION SO IF YOU GIVE ME PERMISSION RIGHT NOW I CAN JUST START EVERYTHING RIGHT AWAY"

Δauthor nim hereΔ
How are you guys? I hope and pray that you are doing well. I'm still sick so if you can plz pray for me as well. Again thank you to my readers and voters. I love you all. Thank you for your precious votes. And if you liked this then plz leave a vote.

Thank you💙