| chapter - 40 |

It's a long chapter so plz be prepare and kindly don't try to escape lines 🌺

>>>>>>>❤<<<<<<<

(imagine them with their present body features and looks)

_

Author pov:

(their destination is Young Forever photo shoot's open field)

"what! Are you serious? Oh my God Jimin I'm so happy for you" Tae exclaimed as he hugged him tightly.

"come on, I'm suffocating here" Jimin said as the hug was too tight for him while giggling.

"congrats Jimin ah" Jin said as he patted Jimin's back.

They were congratulating Jimin when they heard Yoongi officially confessed to him with a ring.

Bottoms were together gossiping while Tops were preparing some surprise for them. They already reached their destination.

So Hobi was with the bottoms too.

At first he couldn't put his words together. He couldn't congratulate Jimin as soon as they heard it.

No he wasn't sad because of their happiness.

After all Hobi and Yoongi wasn't together anymore.

But it's hurt right?

How will you react when a person is going to marry another one whom you loved your entire life. From whom you couldn't even moved on.

What they hadn't in their life when he n Yoongi was together? They were beyond happy.

Everything was going so smoothly.

They couldn't even stay sad no matter what the situation was.

Both males stayed by each others side.

They loved each other so freaking much that they never imagined they'll be no longer together in the future.

But a specific horrible incident changed their life.

Life is unfair, totally unfair sometimes.

No Hobi never blamed Yoongi for whatever happened in the past. But he surely felt he should've at least needed a chance to explain.

He felt guilty.

A person who just lost his baby, had to deal with all the pain Alone.

When he needed someone to comfort him to hold him to take care of him, no one, no one was there for him.

It wasn't his fault for whatever happened! Then why he had to deal with that all alone?

Come on man he also lost his child, his beloved husband!

If Jin wasn't there with Hobi then he don't know what might had happened.

But Jin found about this things a lot later.

A person like Hobi , a pure Sunshine did ever deserved all this pain?

Hobi's chain of thoughts interrupted by Jin's squeeze on his shoulder.

Jin noticed the tension so he squeezed his shoulder.

"Hyung are you okay? " Jimin asked.

"y-yeah Jiminie...By The Way congratulations. I'm so happy for you" Hobi exclaimed with happiness tho he was stuttering at first.