| chapter - 71 |

Few of you did asked me to not to publish my new books before finishing this one that is why I said on last chapter,

It's my book and of course it depends on me when I'll publish or not, when I published my other book, MY SHY OMEGA I didn't asked for your opinions or permission. I just did it because I felt like it. But since now I've a bigger audience so of course your opinions is important too.
But remember I ain't forcing you to read. You can read when you finish this one. So stop right here.

And I'm finding offensive comments on regular basis, who is discouraging me, who is questening this book and etc. And in these situation I won't let you down me when there's plenty of lovely readers. I'll just block simply.

And thank you for 400+ followers<3

______________________________________

Author pov:

A sweet giggling caught Jungkook's attention when he just exited from the elevator.

After taking few steps he found the owner of that addicted sound.

His Taehyung was laughing and giggling cutely to the man who was telling him something which made him blush a bit as well.

But that didn't went well with Jungkook, his tongue automatically founding to poke his inner cheek in annoyance.

Both didn't noticed Jungkook till since he was a bit far from them, and Taehyung's back was facing him.

His hand fisted as soon as Taehyung's hand was on that man's shoulder and other hand on his mouth. Though he was looking down. Feeling a bit shy.

"what's going on here... " Jungkook find himself talking.

"Ahh d-- s-sir how's your conversation went to the clients " Taehyung spoke, giving his full attention to his man.

Though Jungkook's eyes found more interests on the man's face.

"what are you doing here Mr O? Don't you have any work? " Jungkook sternly asked not replying to Taehyung's question till.

"oh yes sir I've" he said then bowed after.

"you come with me, few things needs to be done urgently " he said to Taehyung his eyes still on Mr O.

Taehyung nodded and bowed to the man then started walking, leaving Jungkook behind.

Who still didn't budged from the place.

But started walking anyways, eyes never left from earlier place.

If people could kill with just eyes Jungkook was doing the same now, without even a second thought