| chapter - 47 |

50k + reads!! I-i...!! Oh gosh thank you so much for this! I love you. I love you so much 😭♥

________________________________________

Author pov:

After night falls, morning comes

Both lovers were still in their dream land, in each others warmth.

Both slept kind of immediately after laying on the bed. Was too tired and exhausted by the travel.

Few minutes later, Jungkook woke up as nature called him.

He woke up and move the blanket from his body, went to washroom while rubbing his eyes.

When he exited the washroom, he was wide awake as he got freshen up.

After so many days he is gonna leave for his office today. So he needs to be there on time.

Jungkook thought about how he is sleeping peacefully from when Tae is sleeping with him. He had sound sleeps from then. No nightmares no sleepless nights.

He just wants to treasure this baby with his life. For his life.

He was wiping his face with a small towel. His eyes went to Tae, a cute smile appears in his lips.

Tae was looking so pretty and and attractive at the same time while sleeping peacefully.

He was pouting in his sleep.

Tho his back was facing Jungkook but the pout was visible to him.

He smiled unconsciously.

Soon his eyes travelled to Tae's lower back. Jungkook's breath hitched.

He saw again, his strawberry printed panty. For the second time.

He licks his lips in nervousness, as if someone caught him after glancing at what is not his.

Tae's loose baby blue T-shirt is rolled up to his stomach exposing his beautiful smooth back.

Revealing Tae's curvy, round ass underneath the baby pink strawberry printed panty.

Soft meaty flesh of Tae's butt was too exposed in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook felt like his stomach is twisting.

Never knew someone can hold this much power over him.

Never in his life.

He was gulping while chocking on his own saliva.

Urging to touch it, to squeeze it, to feel it against his own body.

To kiss it.

Tae moved a little in between his sleep, which made his meaty flesh to move along with his body.