| chapter - 17 |

Author pov:

Taehyung and Jimin were laughing and working together. Hoseok was doing his job,  he is the manager of this cafe. Few hours later Jin came to the cafe.

 Few hours later Jin came to the cafe

Tae pov:

I saw Jin Hyung coming here so I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I understand he became lil bit surprised but hugged me back.

"Yaahh where were you!! Have you any idea how much tensed we were about you!!!!" Jin yell at him but soon realized there is customer here so he bowed them and apologize, he grab Tea's arm and went to his office (cafe's office from where Jin managed the whole cafe).

I told him about everything that what happened in that time and fortunately he understands everything. But I didn't bother to tell him the name (of jungkook).

"you slept with that guy!! Yahh shibal (Fuck in Korean) !!!" Jin yell again. "yah Hyung calm down!! Don't mean just anything! Yeah we slept together but nothing happened between us, he is so pure! " Tae said as both of their cheeks become red..... Cause Tae remember about whatever happened between him and Jungkook, and Jin remember that Namjoon always say that to him but he knows how pure his lover is!

They both looked away from each other in embarrassment. "Hyung a lot of work is pending, I shouldn't waste any time, I'm going bye" Tae said, he didn't look at him in straight to the eyes and Jin said " yeah yeah you should". Then Tae left the room and Jin went to his chair.

Jimin pov:

"Is everything alright?" I asked Tae. "Y-yes everything is fine" He said. "then why are you stuttering! Did Jin Hyung scold you!" Jimin asked in concern. Jin is like real Hyung to them, they treat him like that and to Jin they are his babies.

"no I told him everything and he understand" Tae said. "But Tae! Are you blushing!? " Jimin said 1st he was concerned but now he said while smirking..........

"n-no why would I" Tae said while looking away. "come on come on tell me, I can feel by your expressions that something must be happened between you and that stranger." Jimin said while making such expression.