| chapter - 55 |

Wattpad removed 3 of my fan arts from last chapter :')

I'm sad because you guys won't be able to enjoy those :)

Some of you were interest in from where I collected those arts, I actually collected them from twitter. I follow those artist for so many months or may year now <3

Note : you can read this while fasting.

________________________________________

Author pov:

It was 5:45 in the morning, Jungkook just woke up by the sound of his alarm

It was 5:45 in the morning, Jungkook just woke up by the sound of his alarm. And stopped it immediately as he just wanna admire his love,
Sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He softly pulled him towards himself more and kissed his cheeks and chap lips. He was controlling his urge to kiss his chap lips until it becomes swollen and soft and pinkish.

But for now he have to control his hormones.

He slowly got up and was walking to the window. He was naked, both of them were. Cold air hitting all over his naked body making his manhood a bit aroused.

Taehyung laid on his stomach after searching for Jungkook few minutes.

After opening the window fully,
Jungkook came back on bed to woke Taehyung up.

For a minute he ran his hand softly on Taehyung's naked body

For a minute he ran his hand softly on Taehyung's naked body. Giving him a massage as so much went through over his body last night.

|

"here. Take this now" Jungkook approached Taehyung who was only hissing in pain. Trying to sit properly.

It's 6 am in the morning, though they are tired but they had to woke up to catch the flight.

Thankfully Jungkook's alarm worked and they woke up on time. But unfortunately Taehyung was in pain.

Still he doesn't regret.

"here this ointment, should I put this on up your ass like last time?! " Jungkook asked, kind of in a teasing tone, smirking.

Taehyung remember the day, after their first time. Pinkish tint hugged his face cheeks (you dirty readers) instantly.