| chapter - 21 |

Author pov:

"w-what are you d-doing" Tae said while muffling as his mouth was grabbed by that person

"I did the right thing baby boy" He said in husky voice.

Tae's body was grinning with the other one's body.

"Triggering daddy with those words was a bad idea baby boy" Jungkook said while grinding onto him. Tae was rolling his eyes as he can feel Jungkook's body so well. It was so much to him after last night's session.
whenever we think about someone special while imagining something wild or romantic and after that when those thoughts becomes reality it gives us so much pleasure. The exact thing happened with Tae.

"b-but I-I was just joking kookie" Tae said in pleading voice. Jungkook let go of his hand from Tae's mouth. "You can't give excuses now whatever I'm seeing right now my Baby Boy really needs a punishment" Jungkook said while backing off a little from him.

Tae look up to the kitchen area, there was no one here right now. But when he was picking orders, every stuffs was there.
"W-where is everyone" Tae asked while stuttering. "When I entered here I gave them signal to get out and they immediately went out" Jungkook said and added "if you don't remember then I should remind you This is my Brother in law aka my Hyung's cafe so everyone follow my orders here too."

Tae's eyes widened, he became scared seeing Jungkook's this side. Triggering him really was a bad idea.

Jungkook grab Tae by hi waist and pulled him onto himself more. He went to nearest wall and pinned Tae there with his arms. "J-jungkook what are you doing, plzz stop" Tae said in a pleading tone.

Jungkook didn't say anything just ripped Tae's two buttons of his black shirt. Not too harshly as he don't wanna hurt his baby boy but wants to give him little punishment.

Jungkook pov:

I didn't think much, I attacked his neck. I started to suck his jaw line to neck area harshly. I smirked when I heard him moan. His moaning was a really pleasing sound to me. It turned me on even more.

I was sucking him hardly, made sure that I leave purple marks on his milky skin. His strawberry scent was making me insane. His moaning wasn't helping my either. I felt my pant tighten.

"J-jungkook anyone can see us here plz stop" he said to me. "do you really want me to stop baby boy! Your body is telling me something else honey" I said.

I bite his skin softly. But my biting marks was also visible as hickey marks which I given. I ducked his collarbone area. I was going down slowly. His upper chest was exposed in front of me.

Tae pov:

I was just moaning softly. His bitings was not helping me to calm down. This man really knows how to please anyone.

My face was bright red I can feel it. I felt him going down to my chest slowly. My upper chest was exposed as he ripped two buttons of my favorite shirt. F U C K !!

Why he had to do this it was my favorite!! My thoughts interupted when I felt him softly biting my chest. He was giving my butterfly kisses on my exposed upper chest.

Don't worry my nipple area wasn't exposed, I think he did that purposely.

I felt my member was growing. It was really hard to control myself from moaning. But I don't want to people hear my moan.

When I thought he'll go down more he stopped himself from whatever he was doing.

Author pov:

Jungkook leave Tae's chest area and went near to him. Jungkook noticed Tae's member growing up.

"It was your punishment so don't feel pleasure by this" He said while pointing Tae's crotch area.

Tae become embarrassed. "I-i" Tae couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook just kissed him. Just a little closer to Tae's lips. Almost in lips.
But as I said he wants to kiss his baby boy in the special atmosphere, in the special moment. So he just kissed Tae's side lips.

Tae became shocked. His eyes widened. He didn't utter a word. Just was looking at his front. Jungkook chuckled seeing his reaction.

Jungkook was still holding him by his waist. Just then Jimin entered there and cleared his throat.

"uughmm WTF is happening here" Jimin said. "both back off From each other. "nothing just a casual conversation" Jungkook said, his eyes was still on Tae.

Tae couldn't look at Jungkook nor Jimin. He was so embarrassed, he was thinking what the hell just happened.

It was not the first time Jungkook gave him hickeys but it was just too bold.

Jungkook went near to The and whispered into his ear "I'm going to washroom to take care of my little problem" he said while pointing on his crotch area. Again added " do you want me to help you too with your little problem" Jungkook said while pointing at Tae's crotch area now.

Tae widened his eyes and say " no no-no".
Jungkook chuckled and went away. He gave Jimin a smile before went out.

"will you now explain to me what the hell just happened Tae" Jimin said.
"n-nothing happend Jimin chill" Tae said.

"then why are you so red and what's wrong with your shirt" Jimin said.
"nothing I was just feeling hot, now excuse me" Tae said and hurriedly went out.

And here is Jiminie standing there dumbfounded 😂

*******

Δauthor nim hereΔ

Hi baby girls and boys, how are you???

Wish you a very very happy A R M Y Day guys. So in this special occasion I needed to update my chapter as a little gift.

But my wattpad is still giving me troubles. I tried to edit from 12hours ago but couldn't. I guess success is not an easy at all. From now on I'll accept these difficulties as a positive way.

So plz keep me in your prayers Honeys🌸
And I love you know......❤
BORAHAE 💜

If you liked this ff then plz leave a vote💙