| chapter - 56 |

There's long path to go, so have patience with this book 😉

But let me know if this book is getting boring ?!

________________________________________

WARNING : 🔞 🔥

Author pov:

"j-jungkoo- ugh s-stop" Taehyung tried to spoke but his body and voice had other plans

Couldn't stop his soul from moaning. Jungkook was continually sucking and nipping his nipples as if he promised to get himself milk from there.

It was now swollen and sensitive. But Jungkook didn't care less.

Why not.

Because he was getting pleasure by this. Taehyung was trying to stop him since long. Pushing him away but he didn't budge at all.

Taehyung knew if things went like this he will cum soon. His slick was already dripping.

Oh God he doesn't want this.

No not now at least.

We all know how thirsty he is for Jungkook's touch but he don't wanna cum just before going out to explore the area.

Jungkook promised to take him out after their napping time this afternoon.

But now,

Here are they.

Jungkook sucking his nipples as if he is a hungry kid for milk.

Taehyung was squirming under him, trying to push but again Jungkook didn't budge and groan as if to let Taehyung know he is getting
annoyed. Taehyung's submissive behavior showed after feeling his gaze so he mewl and tried to hold back himself from cumming.

Just when he gonna cum, and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's masculine biceps.............. He stopped whatever he was doing with Taehyung's body.

Taehyung was shocked, surprised but moreover pissed.

On their first day of honeymoon.

Jungkook chuckled and give his hands towards Tae, who was still laying on bed with exposed upper body.

Jungkook was already kneeling on bed. Smiling proudly showing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung slapped his hands away and sat up. Fixing his loose Celine white T-shirt. And was wearing a loose, fashionable pant.

"what! Wasn't it you who asked to stop this?! " Jungkook said with a annoying grin on his lips. Taehyung huffed and got up from the bed and ran towards
Bathroom.

Jungkook felt bad after, he shouldn't have done this, he thought. Then tried to figure out how to fix this.
Next minute he felt a aching hard Roch underneath his boxer.