Chapter twenty-five🐾

~Y/N POV~

I don't know why I was so nervous about talking to everyone about this.

Sitting in Jungkook's lap kind of helped a little bit but feeling everyone's curious eyes on me, apart from Yoongi and Jungkook being the only two that knew what I was wanting to say. It was kind of intimidating even if I knew they didn't mean it in that way. Even Taehyung was being careful in the way he was looking at me every now and then but would look away every time I caught him looking.

Just waiting for Hoseok and Jin to come home didn't actually take long because in that time of waiting Kwan went to the kitchen to make some drinks and Jimin followed him just to help out.

Jungkook refused to let me go in anyway but his left leg kept shaking with excitement which was cute but I still don't think its that big of a deal.

When Hoseok and Jin finally came home, everyone now that lived here was gathered in the living room just waiting for me to say what I needed to say. They were all confused to why Jungkook was so excited but he assured them they'll all like what I have to say.

But it could be more of a worry as well to them.

"Well go on and tell them Y/n. They'll like it I swear." Jungkook

"You can tell us anything Y/n, it's okay." Namjoon

I looked over to Namjoon across the room, sitting on the couch next to Jin and Taehyung. He passed me a warm smile and a firm nod just to lean over his knees.

"Okay well....."

I paused just to take a deep breathe. Really I'm not use to all these eyes on me at once like this. Just to be centre of attention is not what i'm use to.

"I've been thinking that maybe I am ready to.....go out."

Looking away from everyones gaze, silence filled the room making me feel even more uneasy about this whole thing.

"I'm sorry but what? Out? As in, leave the house?" Jin

I nodded just to curl up more into Jungkook feeling all shy.

Hoseok and Jimin both started to giggle loudly but I still averted my gaze to my fingers on my lap, chewing on my bottom lip but only for Yoongi to reach over from sitting next to Jungkook and I, just to take a hold of my hand, surprising me by his actions.

"Are you serious Y/n? You'd be ready to leave the house?" Kwan

"Because there would be somethings we would have to do also in order to help keep you safe and untouchable." Namjoon

Taehyung scoffed and I looked over to him again just to see him purposely look away to glare at something from across the room. I noticed the way Jin gave him a side glare back but that's when I set my eyes on Namjoon instead.

"Yeah I know that but I don't care what needs to be done. As long as I'm with one of you I don't care."

Jungkook pulled me closer to his chest if that were possible, as if almost trying to hide me from everyone else in his arms.

"Well I think I speak for everyone here when I say that Taehyung wont be going anywhere with her anytime soon." Jimin

He stood up, holding his hand in the air to catch attention. Hoseok was grinning yet looking up at him nodding. A dark look spread across Taehyung's eyes, something I've seen once before when he attacked me, yet he was gritting his teeth and clenching his fists on his lap.

"Fuck you park!" Taehyung

Jimin dropped his smile and his hand by his side just to shrug.

"What? Im only stating facts. Just because you cuddled her and what not doesn't prove that you can be trusted with her yet. No where near it." Jimin