Chapter thirty-three🐾

~Y/N POV~

"YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME AND DO AS I SAY!! GET THE GIRL DOWN HERE NOW!"

"NO!! YOU'RE NOT SEEING HER!" Jin

I threw my bed covers over my head, using the fabric as some sort of protection against the angry hybrids downstairs. Since before their arrival I was locked in my room with Kwan to keep me company but that didn't stop the constant shouting and growling coming from downstairs.

"It's alright Y/n. They wont come up here." Kwan

I felt his hand touch my back as I curled up on my bed, trying to ignore all the chaos downstairs. The chaos and angry shouting all to my doing. I couldn't even imagine what was actually going on down there and I don't want to know.

The sound of something like glass smashing downstairs made me flinch and I even felt Kwan flinch too and retreat his hand to stand up. I peaked up from the covers, sticking my head up to look up at him but that was when I heard the door click and it was pushed open to reveal Jungkook and Hoseok walking in. Hoseok only glared to the floor angrily, not even looking in my direction but held the door wide open as Jungkook stomped his way over to me. Jungkook's expression was more harder to read since he wasn't showing anything.

"What's going on? Wait wh-" Kwan

He was cut off when Jungkook practically bit his head off when he picked me up him his arms, earning a squeak of surprise from myself but clung onto him like a monkey, my arms around his neck.

"Shut it Kwan. I'm not in the mood." Jungkook

Jungkook turned his back to Kwan and walked out the room and passed Hoseok who followed us closely and even Kwan chose to follow.

"Jungkook where are you taking me?"

He only glanced at me, then straight back ahead again.

"I'm sorry but you have to meet them but I promise I won't let them touch you." Jungkook

I sealed my lips shut out of fear. This is crazy.

I'm going to die. I swear by it.

When Jungkook approached the top of the stairs I purposely rested my chin on his shoulder so I wouldn't have to look at anyone as he stepped down the stairs towards everyone that was suddenly quiet compared to what I heard minutes ago. I just remained staring at Hoseok who stared back at me, I could even see the worry in his eyes to this situation but could do nothing about it.

"So this is her?" ?

I heard a bitter voice laced in hatred behind me. I couldn't help but shiver and take a deep breath when Jungkook stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Hoseok coming to stand beside us but Kwan stayed on the stairs, directly behind us.

"Yes father this is Y/n." Jungkook

His arms around my body tightened even more and I only copied his actions. I didn't want to look at any of them. The voice alone told me everything already, I don't need to see their faces to confirm it.

"Well turn her around then." ?

Jungkook sighed heavily, setting my feet to the floor but kept a grip on my waist, expressing an apologetic look on his face before turning me around to face everyone in the room. The sight before me was overwhelming to say the least. Not one man was standing. The faces I was familiar with, stared at me in worry yet anger that I knew wasn't directed to me and the other older men dressed in fancy suits and ties could only glare at me in disgust which was no shock but when I looked at one particular older man I noticed a familiar glare that I'm all too use to by now. Although he didn't like me looking at him and let out a low growl, baring his teeth that were sharp to a point. I lowered my gaze to the floor and stepped back, but collided into Jungkook.