Chapter fifty-two🐾

~Y/N POV~

I did the stupid test thing and I haven't dared left my bathroom ever since.

All I did was pee on it and then left it for three minutes while I read the instructions that were in the box. It told me a cross would show up if it were positive, meaning I would be having baby and much to my rotten luck right now it appears that I'm pregnant.

Just great, that's all I need right now but at the same time I don't know how to really feel about it.

Sitting on the bathroom floor staring at this stick my mind was running so fast about this whole thing. I'm pregnant, I'm going to have a baby but I don't know who the father would be.

Gasping to myself about that thought I realised what if it is Jungkook?

Now that would be even worse because he's with Moon, even if they are faking it, it still hurts.

Listening to Jimin bicker with Kwan behind the door, telling him to convince me to come out was clearly heard but I chose to ignore it. Since we left the pharmacy Jimin's been on even more edge since we were spotted by paparazzi but it's unsure if they seen us buying a pregnancy test or not but Jimin's already been on the phone to Namjoon about this. I heard Jimin's part of that conversation through the door while I was waiting.

I can only assume they are on their way home by now to all talk about this. Well apart from Jungkook, none of them are speaking to Jungkook right now but I don't think it's due to him being with Moon anymore, I think it's for a different reason now.

"Y/n could you please talk to me at least if you wont open the door." Jimin

I sighed and stood up from the floor, still the test in my hand and wondered over to the bathroom door just to unlock it but before I could even open it the door pushed open itself and in came Jimin rushing in just to cup my cheeks in his hands and gaze deep into my eyes.

"Are you okay? You had me so worried." Jimin

I nodded at him and held out the test in my hands towards him, bumping his chest as I did so. He frowned but looked down, letting go of my cheeks to take the test from me and look down at it, baring no emotion on his face or even surprise.

"I knew it." Jimin

He sighed and tossed the test towards Kwan that caught it with both hands, startled by the action and entered the bathroom to stand beside us. But he didn't even look at but to me instead placing his free hand to my shoulder.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Kwan

I shrugged and spun around on my heels to wonder towards the toilet and sit on it after closing the lid.

"Its just a lot to take in I guess."

Jimin took fast steps towards me again but stopped only two feet away from me and squatted down to my level, putting his two hands on my knees but softened eyes gazing up at me.

"Just take your time to grasp it Y/n. It'll be okay." Jimin

I nodded at him and he leaned in to softly kiss me on the lips before pulling away again but standing up. As he did I heard the bedroom door slam open and multiple footsteps entered the bedroom.

"Y/N!!" Taehyung

"Calm down Tae." Hoseok

"Bathroom!" Yoongi

The first to run into the bathroom was indeed Yoongi but he didn't stop by the door like the rest of them, he immediately ran to me, pulled me up onto my feet and embraced me in his arms securely, pressing the side of my face to his chest as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

"It's about time you all got here." Jimin

"There was traffic Jimin." Namjoon

"And I just had to go over every paparazzi that caught you three at the pharmacy." Jin

Listening to their conversation I stayed pressed against Yoongi, welcoming his warmth. I don't know why I felt the need to be with him more right now but it seemed like he didn't want to let me go either.

"How did that go by the way? Are they releasing those pictures?" Kwan

"For now no but if anymore of Y/n are taken that even hint of a pregnancy there's nothing we can do to stop it." Jin

"I have to say this explains a lot." Hoseok

That peaked my interest and I popped up my head from Yoongi's chest, ignoring his protest but to look over to the other men across the room talking as if I wasn't even in the room.

"How?"

I asked him, making sure to directly be looking back at him when he turned towards me.

"You were just letting off this scent around the house the last few days. I just thought it was my nose playing tricks on me." Hoseok

He shrugged like it was nothing but I squinted my eyes at him when I felt like there was more to it than that. But just that look alone seemed to have made him crack under my glare, his eyes widen and he sighed heavily, turning his gaze to look down.

"Okay we kind of spoke about this yesterday anyway but the last two weeks yo-" Hoseok

"You smell more like me Y/n." Yoongi

He whispered close in my ear all the while caressing the back of my head, his fingers brushing through my hair gently. But I didn't think what that could mean, it could actually mean anything.

"But I smell like all of you don't I?"

"Yes Y/n but when a mate is pregnant she lets off the off springs scent which is always a mix between the mothers and fathers but because you are human I guess there's only the fathers scent that is more overwhelming than the other." Namjoon

Ah, okay I guess that makes sense.

Stepping back away from Yoongi, he groaned lowly but took my hand instead which I didn't think much of it and continued to look back at the other men in the room.

"Okay so Yoongi is my child's father is that what you're all telling me?"

They all nodded at me and I felt some wave of relief wash over me and I hugged Yoongi again with a smile on my face which he returned.

"But...." Namjoon

Letting go of Yoongi I turned back around showing the frown on my face. I thought that would be it, what more could there be and yet telling by the looks on their faces, it didn't seem to be very good news. Out of all of them Taehyung was the one that showed more concern, looking down to avoid me and putting his hands behind his back.

"But what? Taehyung?"

I wanted him to tell me what the problem was but he just gasped and shook his head, refusing to tell me what the problem was but Yoongi grabbed me from behind, his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder so his lips were so close to my ear I could feel those soft lips brush against my skin.

"You smell like Jungkook too, Y/n." Yoongi